Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 1

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-02 03:13:44
News, reports and witnesses, have been informed and said, that Team Rocket, have returned, after 12 years, but this time, they aren't alone. A few former, Mama, and Aqua, members who were betrayed, by their leaders, Maxie, and Archie, so they went to join Team Rocket, and since then, a few months of their return, Shadow Pokemon, have been about, but some, appear to be begging for help, to return to normal, as they somehow were able to resist the Shadow Torture, and now want help, from the humans, but most humans, just throw the tamer, Shadow Pokemon, away to rot, so they seek, other places, for help, they seek help from humans, who want to help.

(Note: You can have up to, 2 - 4 characters, you can have Shadow Pokemon, only if they are tame, plus Glitches, Shinies, Legends, are allowed.)

Character Form -Trainers:
Name:
Badges:
Glitches: (If you don't want Pokemon)
Shadow Pokemon (Tamed):
Location - Hometown:
History:

Character Form - Team Rocket:
Name:
Class: (Like, Class A, Class B, and maybe C, if there is a Rank. I don't remember.)
Looks:
Stolen Pokemon/Glitches/Shadow Pokemon (tamed):
History:

Character Form - Gym Leader:
Name:
Gym Leader Of:
Looks:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Shadow Pokemon (tamed):

Character Form - School Teacher (Don't ask!):
Name:
Looks:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Shadow Pokemon (tamed):
History:

——-
Chatacter Form - School Teacher:
Name: Raven
Looks: [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/Raven-1.png[/img] (During school), [IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/AfterSchoolRaven.png[/img] (After school, like at home).
Pokemon: Umbreon (M, lvl 50 Shadow.)
Glitches: None.
Shadow Pokemon (tamed): None.
Teacher of school/classroom: Violet City's School, for all ages, and trainers.
History: Raven, is a school teacher, as she and her Umbreon, work in the new school in Violet City, to help younger starting trainers, how to catch, raise and how to treat a Pokemon, just right, and they will return the their friendship. It had been said, that many years ago, when a little girl, only 8 years old, took on the Elite Four, and won, with just an Eevee. The rumors, state that, it was Raven, who beaten the Elite Four, all them years ago, but she doesn't say much about her past, she has a friend in Kanto, Cerulean, but he appears to be on the move a lot, in and out of Kanto.

Name: Mutou Yami
Gym Leader Of: Cerulean Gym
Looks: *Points to avatar*
Pokemon: Vaporeon, (lvl 100, F, Aqua), Houndoom, (lvl 100, M, Zoltan) Houndoom, (lvl 100, F, Kage, with her daughter, Angel, who isn't apart of Yami's team), Dragonair (lvl 100, M), Latias (lvl 100, F)
Glitches: None.
Shadow Pokemon (tamed): Shadow Lugia, Shadow Ho-Oh.
History: Yami, has been leader of Cerulean, for about, 12 years and has done an awesome job at it. Lately, Shadow Pokemon, have been caught in Cerulean, but they weren't like the others, so one night, Yami found a heavily wounded, Ho-Oh, and Lugia, just outside Cerulean, so Yami, took pity on them, and he took them into his Gym, since they were too large, to fit in the house, so since then, they have been with Yami, wanting to help, and want to go back to normal, and there's also been rumors, that Yami, has gone missing, but he's just stuck at Hoenn, and is perfectly fine.

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-06-02 06:30:25
(Reserve please.)

Date: 2008-06-02 06:48:07
(Again, with another reserve places, for my new RPG, again.)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-02 10:40:54
Name: Diane
Gym Leader Of: Moosdeep City gym
Looks: *Points to attachment*
Pokemon: Umbreon (lv 50, female, nickname: Moon Angel), Espeon (lv50, male), Eevee (lv33, female, *shiny* nickname: Eve)
Glitches:ICE *A decamark, for those who don't know* (lv 55)
Shadow Pokemon (tamed): Weavile (lv 60, male), Zangoose (lv 61, female)
History: Diane stopped Team rocket once when she was younger. She had a boyfriend, who was killed, and got the revenge she desired. She is the cousin of Tate and Liza, who fell victim to a vicious Pokemon attack, and took over the gym business, which brings us to what she's doing now.

Date: 2008-06-02 16:59:41
Accepted.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:00:51
You like?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:14:35
It's not too bad, like I said use other colors from Pokemon, like I did with mine. The clips in Raven's hair in the second picture, I scratched them, and use Umbreon's colors.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:16:47
Amazing what you can do, stealing the colors of one thing to make another. The possibilities are almost endless.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:18:38
Exactly. It's how I got started, by stealing other colors from Pokemon. The blue I used from Latios.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:27:14
*Accuses Mutou Yami of stealing* Wait, sprites aren't living things. *Takes back the accusation*

Date: 2008-06-02 17:30:12
They're just Pokemon Plushies, from Pokeplushies.com. I adopt their, Pokeballs, and plushies. I can't create my own.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:44:52
Well, I PM  Houndoom, but she said that she can't see the RPG board until she has 50 posts on her post count. Is that a new rule?

Date: 2008-06-02 17:47:13
No, it's due to the fact, that new members post, here, and in the forum games. So, I have no clue what the hell the admins are trying to do.

Date: 2008-06-02 17:49:13
Me either. If I get power over a part of this site, I'll see if I can bypass the rule and make exceptions for Adam Glitch. (16 posts, poor dude)

Date: 2008-06-02 17:50:45
It's not a "rule", they've just hidden them, to stop new members, posting in places, like RPG, and forum games, for reasons, I think are pointless. Houndoom only needs 2 more posts.