Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 9

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-07 03:59:37
Dragonair: I know. Since she got a call, from the victim, who was hurt, but she died, from a gunshot wound, and so Kira, did try and help the victim, but she victim, was too far gone, and they balmed her for it. They won't see if it, was one of their own, who did it.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-07 04:01:36
Diane: Probably the Rockets again. Those guys are making a come back you know.

Date: 2008-06-07 04:02:28
Dragonair: We've heard. They never seem to stay away.

Date: 2008-06-07 04:14:49
Diane: From what I've heard, Team Rocket teamed up with some other team, Can't remember the Name though. As for the Kira problem, if you can't see her, might as well phone her. *Starts Dialing Kira's mobile phone number*

Date: 2008-06-07 04:18:08
Dragonair: I doubt, she'll be there she goes out of town, most days to get help on getting the police to remove the stupid ban, and find out the real person, who did it. She always has her Pokenav, with her.

Date: 2008-06-07 05:19:55
Diane: That's what I was dialing. Her Pokenav. Hey, I'm getting something!

Date: 2008-06-07 05:22:34
Kira: *Sighs* Whoever it is, this had better be good. I'm in a battle, so make this quick.

Date: 2008-06-07 05:29:08
Diane: *Runs to Yami holding the phone* It's Kira! She's answering the phone! *Gives it to Yami*

Date: 2008-06-07 05:32:03
Yami: … *Takes it*

Kira: Look, I don't have time for this!

Yami: …. *Hangs up* I'll let her finish her battle.

Date: 2008-06-07 05:38:20
Diane: How long will that take?

Date: 2008-06-07 05:39:52
Yami: *Looks down* I don't know. Depends on how many Pokemon, that's battling. She's Gym Leader, of Snowpoint, City.

Date: 2008-06-07 05:45:34
Diane: Oh, she got her own Gym finally. That's good to know.

Date: 2008-06-07 05:55:20
Yami: *Finds a letter from Kira, from his coat pocket and it was dated 3 days ago:

Konnichiwa, Mutou Yami-Sama! How have you been? I know it's been pretty hard, from us being away from each other, after being married for only, 9 weeks, until "they" came and took me away from you… Ever since that night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, the pain inside it's killing me, but I can't do shit until they catch the true person, and let me come back home. I'm Gym Leader, of Snowpoint, City and it's awesome. Glacia's gotten more quicker, she's a right handful. I've have pictures of her, that I'll send next time I get time off to send them to you, with my next letter. I just hope you are well, and haven't done anything stupid, because of the idiot police force who can't even get the fucking right criminal! I've had, like 5 battles, and 0 loses. Even Fire-types, have fallen! Anyway, I've best be off, be sure to call, when I'm not battling, if I'm short-fused, then I'm sorry, it'l mean I'm in a battle, and I need to focucs, so hope to see ya again soon, I hope and I'll forever love you, no matter how far apart we are.

PS. Don't give up hope, Yami. I shall come back.

Love form, Kira Mutou. (Don't don't anything stupid! Or else!)

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-07 06:03:51
Jimmy: Ahh, time for a battle with Mossdeep gym. Hey, it's Yami. Hey, Yami!

Date: 2008-06-07 06:07:08
Yami: *Looks about and carefully folds the letter*