Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 84

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-30 16:28:43
Glacia: Brandon, that's what. I mean, Yami's suffering, just as much, after all he was Yami's best friend.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-30 16:33:15
Moon Angel: Yeah, the dude practically raised him.

Date: 2008-06-30 16:40:21
Glacia: Diane, doesn't help by reacting, like she does, I mean Brandon, looked up to Yami, like an older brother, to him, who was there for him, when he needed Yami, and so on, so Yami's suffering, a hell of a lot more, than Diane, must be. Yami, is an only child, so he saw Brandon, as a younger brother, because Yami's mother, died from childbirth, with Yami, so in away Yami, had to felt alone, all his life, and he met Brandon, and the two used to be not far a part, like brother's.

Yami: *Sitting somewhere in a tree*

Date: 2008-06-30 17:07:31
Moon Angel: But Diane lost the only boyfriend she may ever have… I don't know weather I should feel sorry for Diane, Yami, or Brandon…

Date: 2008-06-30 17:11:47
Glacia: I feel sorry, for Yami, as he lost the only person, he had close enough to be a brother.

Yami: *Sighs and throws a rock into the water that skids across the lake*

Date: 2008-06-30 17:18:13
Moon Angel: Even though Brandon had a thing for weird Pokemon. Who gave him Espeon?

Date: 2008-06-30 17:21:15
Glacia: I'm not sure. I wasn't around back then. Maybe we'd better find Yami. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-06-30 17:26:45
Espeon: If you must know, Brandon found me. He kept me as a pet until he realized I was more than just cute. Oh, and Yami is near a lake I think.

Date: 2008-06-30 17:36:36
Glacia: Hmm, but still. I'll try and get him back here. *Walks out of the house*

Date: 2008-06-30 17:40:43
Espeon: Don't get me to help. This anti-psychic collar prevents me from using my psychic power.

Date: 2008-06-30 17:43:24
Moonlight: Maybe, trying to talk to Yami, might help.

Date: 2008-06-30 17:45:17
Espeon: I don't talk to anyone more than 20 years older than me.

Date: 2008-06-30 17:56:31
Moonlight: You know Yami, you idiot. He knew you and Brandon, when you were both very young. *Looks out the window when it starts raining quite hard*

Date: 2008-06-30 17:59:08
Espeon: I prefer using psychic… But now he has forced me to actually talk to others.

Date: 2008-06-30 18:06:33
Moonlight: Maybe, other's don't know how to speak, with their minds, like Yami, does. Now come on, he isn't gonna harm you, now is he? He's struggling to deal with whats happened, so he needs his friends beside him, to give him support. Kira's in Snowpoint, but she'll always be in his heart.