Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 86

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-30 19:23:58
Kira: *Shields Espeon from the wind that kicks up and throws the rain but Epsoen is dry as she moves him* Let's go back to the house.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-30 19:25:26
Espeon: Right!

Date: 2008-06-30 19:28:44
Kira: *Walks back to Yami's house with Moonlight, Aqua, Glacia, and Yami while she's carrying Espeon*

Date: 2008-07-01 02:00:47
Espeon: I'll have to admit, the weather inside is a lot more nice to us.

Date: 2008-07-01 09:54:19
Kira; *Puts Espeon by the fire* The rain, doesn't bother me. I didn't call tos ay I was coming to visit, since I wanted to surprise you lot.

Date: 2008-07-01 13:34:10
Espeon: You sure surprised me.

Date: 2008-07-01 13:40:07
Kira: *Stands up and drags Yami upstairs*

Glacia: *Sits by the fire* She seems pretty pissed, with Yami.

Date: 2008-07-01 13:46:29
Espeon: Is it because he tried to commit suicide, and left me unable to help?

Date: 2008-07-01 13:52:59
Moonlight: I think it's due to the suicide. I know Brandon, died to protect, Diane, and she'll have to move on, because its what Brandon, would want. And, by sitting around crying for him, it isn't helping Yami, because he too is suffering, but he's suffering the most, due to the fact he's known Brandon, a hell of a long time. I met him, when I was an Eevee, when I met him. And Kage and Zoltan, knew him as long as Yami, knew Brandon, yet they were upset, about this death, but they've moved on, like Brandon, wanted. Yami's trying to move on, but Diane, isn't helping by getting upset, at Brandon's name. This has to be the 4th time, this week, Yami's tried to commit suicide, due to other's not helping him, by crying all the time, and not being there to be strong.

Glacia: You know, Moonlight, is right. Kira, would be here to help Yami, if she could, but Diane, is closer, and she'll need to stop this weakness, because it isn't what Brandon, wants, nor Yami, needs this on his shoulders.

Date: 2008-07-01 14:02:06
Moon Angel: It was hard enough getting her over her family's deaths. Now she has almost nobody. I know she feels, and I'm sure Espeon does too.

Espeon: Brandon was…. a great guy. he stayed with me, even when I was ill enough to die… I stayed with him until he died, and so did Diane… Brandon was a big loss for all of us…

Date: 2008-07-01 14:05:11
Moonlight: I know it was, but don't you see? The more Diane, upsets Yami, the more he'll upset Kira, and she'll will take her own life. This really isn't fair on Kira. I mean the poor girl, watched her brother die, in front of her, she watched some of her Pokemon, slaughtered in front of her… This really has to stop! We need to be strong, for Brandon, and Kira. Sooner or later, Kira, will lose control over her dark side, and she will kill herself, and it'll kill Yami, in many ways…

Date: 2008-07-01 14:09:44
Espeon: These things take time. Different amounts of time for different people.

Moon Angel: Diane's one of the more sensitive ones. She can't handle too much of a negative emotion, without crying, she's been like this since I first met her in Ecruteak city.

Date: 2008-07-01 14:11:38
Moonlight: You all do know, if Kira, dies because of this, he'll go for the person, who caused this. And there won't be stopping Yami, until he's gotten his revenge. Yami, isn't normally a violent person, but, at one stage, I saw a side of him, no one has ever seen. Not even Kira, and it was…. So frighting…

Date: 2008-07-01 14:18:47
Espeon: *Manages to get the collar off* Oh, it was a kid by the name of Mike, wasn't it?

Date: 2008-07-01 14:21:52
Moonlight: *Shakes her head* No, I can't remember, who caused it, but… His eyes, were a pure orange, and he was just so dangerous, he killed a Rocket, in a brutal way… He wasn't himself…