Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 14

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-09 11:59:48
Kage: No, the bone has to popped back into the socket, other wise, it'll put pressure, on my  nerves in my leg, and I can lose full function, if it's not put back into place properly.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-09 12:02:29
*Moon Angel tackles the bone back into place*
Moon Angel: That better?

Date: 2008-06-09 12:03:51
Kage: *Keeps her leg off the ground until the bone its self starts to heal* Just, don't do that again. Ever.

Date: 2008-06-09 12:08:46
Moon Angel: OK. You must be impressed with how strong I got though, right?

Date: 2008-06-09 13:30:12
Kage: Maybe, but now I ain't. Fuck sake, couldn't of you hit a tree, instead of me? I'm not as young, as I used to be. Bloody hell, I have to be like… 18. It's quite old, in Houndoom years.

Date: 2008-06-09 16:34:50
Moon Angel: I'm not that young either, but that doesn't stop me having a little bit of fun. Besides, the kids need to learn how to defend themselves properly.

Eve: You're younger than auntie Kage. Mum, I'm going to see dad. *Runs off to find Espeon, who belonged to Brandon, who is no longer with the living*

Date: 2008-06-09 22:30:46
Kage: Yeah, but not trying to injure me. I've already gone a bone problem, I don't need you to make it worse.

Date: 2008-06-10 10:36:53
Moon Angel: When did you start having problems?

Date: 2008-06-10 10:40:12
Kage: It started to happen, when I was preganat, wth Angel. But, I didn't want to get rid of her, because of this sudden rare bone problem. I know what happened, to me but I was ready for a child, but I wasn't so sure, but when Angel, was born I just fell for her, she means the world to me, so when she was only a day old, I statred having blone problems, so my bones are weakening.

Date: 2008-06-10 10:46:06
Eve: Pregnant? What is that?

Espeon: *Behind a wall, speaking telepathically* Now young Eve, you should know better than to ask your auntie Kage that sort of thing.

Eve: Sorry dad… I was just curious…

Espeon: I should think so too. Now, go play with that other Pokemon. I'm going to reintroduce myself to Kage. *Emerges from the wall* Hello again Kage. Remember me?

Date: 2008-06-10 10:47:50
Kage: The mind-reading, fuzzball. No, I haven't forgotten. If I wasn't attacked, back then… Also the "attack", wouldn't of knocked my shoulder out of socket.

Date: 2008-06-10 10:58:14
Espeon: Attack? What attack?

Date: 2008-06-10 10:59:55
Kage: Moon Angel, tackled me, and it knocked my left shoulder, out of the socket. Ever since, I had these bone-problems, I can't battle, nor fight anymore.

Date: 2008-06-10 11:03:07
Espeon: You can still shoot fire, right?

Date: 2008-06-10 11:06:38
Kage: Yeah, but not much.