Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 13

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-09 03:13:59
Moon Angel: What? He once again not celebrating his birthday? Or is there something else you wanna talk about?

(I'm gonna be gone, just posting my last and I'll be at school)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-09 03:15:32
Kage: Unless, you heard the news, before about this current day, that his wife, was accused of, murder, she never commited and was banished from here, Kanto, and Johto, so she's at Sinnoh.

Date: 2008-06-09 10:51:09
(You've noticed I'm back, I see. I fucking hate school. I never want to go back again! Only problem, my bitch of a mother won't let me drop out.)

Moon Angel: I really miss Kira too. Could I go see her one day?

Date: 2008-06-09 10:53:32
(I know it sucks, plus why would you want to drop out? thought you wanted to get a job in the future?)

Kage: I'm sure she'll let you. *Looks about and has the letter Kira, sent and she smiles as she got it from Yami, without him looking*

Date: 2008-06-09 11:02:21
(Yeah, but, they have no idea. I can't do one thing in one lesson, then the whole day goes wrong, I get pissed off, then hurt someone, then I get told off and storm out of the building, swearing. Those people just can't understand how hard it is for me at times. I highly doubt anyone does.)

Eve: What does the letter say? I can't read it, auntie Kage.

Moon Angel: Eve, you can't even read.

Date: 2008-06-09 11:06:03
(School, wasn't the best for me neither, so I know how your feel.)

Kage: It's in Japanese Kanji, so it'll be "weird". It says:

Konnichiwa, Mutou Yami-Sama! How have you been? I know it's been pretty hard, from us being away from each other, after being married for only, 9 weeks, until "they" came and took me away from you… Ever since that night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, the pain inside it's killing me, but I can't do shit until they catch the true person, and let me come back home. I'm Gym Leader, of Snowpoint, City and it's awesome. Glacia's gotten more quicker, she's a right handful. I've have pictures of her, that I'll send next time I get time off to send them to you, with my next letter. I just hope you are well, and haven't done anything stupid, because of the idiot police, force who can't even get the fucking right criminal! I've had, like 5 battles, and 0 loses. Even Fire-types, have fallen! Anyway, I've best be off, be sure to call, when I'm not battling, if I'm short-fused, then I'm sorry, it'll mean I'm in a battle, and I need to focus, so hope to see ya again soon, I hope and I'll forever love you, no matter how far apart we are.

PS. Don't give up hope, Yami. I shall come back.

Love form, Kira Mutou. (Don't don't anything stupid! Or else!)

Date: 2008-06-09 11:08:15
(You do???)

Eve: That last part sounded like a threat.

Date: 2008-06-09 11:09:50
(Yeah. I dropped out when I was 15. I just went along with it, for reasons unknown.)

Kage: *Smiles* She doesn't "threaten" Yami.

Date: 2008-06-09 11:21:04
Eve: Oh, so it's a joke is it? *Playfully tackles Kage*

Date: 2008-06-09 11:23:40
Kage: *Doesn't move an inch* Yeah. *Looks at the sky*

Date: 2008-06-09 11:33:38
Eve: I see I don't have much power yet. *Tackles Kage again* Did that move you?

Date: 2008-06-09 11:35:20
Kage: *Looks down* No. You'll hurt yourself, if you keep headbutting me.

Date: 2008-06-09 11:46:49
Eve: But I want to be stronger!

Moon Angel: Eve, if you want to know how to tackle opponents, first you charge at them, then you do this! *Charges at Kage, and Kage gets knocked a few meters away* See how effective that was? *Goes to help Kage up* Sorry if that hurt you. Eve wanted a demonstration.

Date: 2008-06-09 11:53:24
Kage: *Struggles to get up* I think you just, dislocated, my left front leg…

Date: 2008-06-09 11:57:08
*Moon Angel helps Kage onto her feet*

Moon Angel: Think I could use the Moonlight move to heal you? I mean, it worked for Eve when she wondered into the middle of a fight between a Zangoose and a Seviper.