Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone! - Page 45

Re: Team Rocket Return! This time they aren't alone!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-16 03:00:12
Diane: ICE, Glitched Teleport!

ICE: Been a while since I done that! *ICE Glows light blue* *Diane, Espeon, Moon Angel, Eve, Nick, Zangoose and ICE end up in Cerulean city*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-16 06:53:49
Shadow Fire: Yami, called me here for nothing?! I knew his friends, were fucking annoying but this takes the piss. *Flies off back to Cerulean*

Meanwhile…

Yami: *Goes to the Gym, to only find the door slightly ajar so Yami, carefully walks inside and he looks about and he nearly dies on the spot when he saw a familiar type of outfit so he walks over to the person who turns around and smiles*

Kira: Long time no see, Yami-Sama.

Yami: …………. *Is too lost for words but picks her up*

Kira: Speechless?

Yami: I-I just don't know what to say…

Kira: *Smiles* Same old Yami.

Date: 2008-06-16 10:47:06
Diane: ICE, where are we?

ICE: Cerulean City. Why ask?

Diane: Because this looks more like a cupboard. *Opens the door, and falls onto the floor of the gym* Oh, hello. *Moves some hair out of her eyes* Nice to see you again Kira.

*Moon Angel walks up to Kira, and starts purring*

Eve: Mum! Do you have to?

Date: 2008-06-16 10:55:50
Kira: Nice to see you too. *Picks up Moon Angel* And it's very nice to see you.

Date: 2008-06-16 11:02:25
Moon Angel: Where have you been? *Sniffs her clothing* Near Pokemon, I guess.

Date: 2008-06-16 11:07:15
Kira: I've been in Snowpoint City, in Sinnon, all this time. I changed my clothes, into an Assassin's like clothing from a game, I'm crazy for, so they can't banish me, if they don't know that I've had a change of clothing. *Smiles*

Date: 2008-06-16 11:25:13
Moon Angel: Why'd you get banished from here?

Date: 2008-06-16 11:29:54
Kira: I got accused of a murder, I didn't commit, but the idiot police force, won't question, their own officers, so they banished me from my home, and other places, so I've been at Sinnon, all this time.

Date: 2008-06-16 11:35:27
Moon Angel: They'll be pissed if they find you here, you know. *Purrs as Kira scratches her behind the ears*

Date: 2008-06-16 11:40:32
Kira: They can go fuck theirselves, for all I care. I'm home, and I'm here to stay. Now, that there's been some weird shit, going on in Sinnon, due to team Rocket, so I came back here, to get away from them.

Date: 2008-06-16 12:19:42
Moon Angel: Besides, I really missed you.

*Eve is keeping her distance, but can't find a place to remain unseen*

Date: 2008-06-16 12:22:59
Kira: I've missed you too, Moon Angel. Umbreon's are still have a place in my heart. *Turns around* I've missed you the most, Yami. Guess, the emotion's are too strong for him.

Date: 2008-06-16 12:30:14
Moon Angel: Eve, don't be scared. Its only a friend of mine.

Eve: *Is doing her best to hide behind an old tissue box* I'm too scared of her to come out!

Date: 2008-06-16 12:35:13
Kira: *Looks down at her Assassin's Creed outfit, with her hood down* If you think, I'm gonna take this off, and go back to my old clothing to get captured, because your scared of me, yet I'm harmless, forget it. *Puts Moon Angel down and walks over to Yami, who looks at her and she laughs* It's cute when you do that. *Walks over to him a bit more and smiles as she moves her arms and has them at the back of his neck and pulls him a bit closer as he's taller than her a bit, and kisses Yami very deeply*

Date: 2008-06-16 12:36:55
Eve: You scare me though!