Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket wants you to SHUT UP - Page 4

Re: Team Rocket wants you to SHUT UP

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-13 22:01:59
The people who make RPGs about Team Rocket have chickens, go help us find them.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-06-13 22:04:17

-sits on Longcat's head- Excuse me gud sirz, but… Where are the chickens? I needz those 4 my farm =D

Longcat turns toward Sumdumfuk, and says, "Ask Tacgnol."

Adolf Hitler arrives at the scene and says, "Ich bin der Rocket Executive. Holen Sie sich an die Arbeit."

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-06-13 22:09:42
Name: Nee Lader
Height: 9000' 1''
- Duh, everyone knows Admins and Member+'s don't have to fill out the rest.

*Will post when I figure out what the f**k is happening. That may take a while. :P

Date: 2008-06-13 22:11:17
Adolf, we're all equal powerful, I know it's hard for you to accept that.

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-06-13 22:16:17
"HAI GUYS" said Nee Lader. He didn't really know what was going on, since he failed to have the patience to read the other 4 pages in this topic. But after hearing a condensed version of the plot in IRC, he felt he was ready to complete his mission.

To go after RPers. Or at least that's what Gary said. He wasn't even sure if Gary was in this RPG. Infact, he didn't know s**t about this RPG.

Walking out to an indescript area so some other RPer could describe it, Nee Lader stood coldly, sweat dripping from his forehead for dramatic effect. Today would be the day that those RPers suffered. Unless, of course, the plot changed.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-13 22:25:28
[me=Kayllera]proves that she is more powerful than Adolf Hitler by raping him[/me]

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-06-13 22:50:49
Name: Carrie "Epic fail" Underwood
Fill out rest: Nah

Name: Xena "Epic win" Rich
Want to fill out rest: Read Abb's anwser.

Posted by: SloshedMail
Date: 2008-06-13 23:06:13
I'm probably gonna sign up only. Just for the lulz.

Signup sheet:

Name: Whoever I shall name it
Height: 1 centimeter
Belt size: 1000 yards
UR MOM: nou
Face: YOUR FACE
Looks: skooL
Penis size: PINGAS
Favorite Soda/Pop/Cola/Coka-Cola/SLURM: NO CUP? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!?
Eye Color: rainbow
Did he hit puberty?: when he was born
Toe nail length: 1337 yards
Weight in metric-tons: OVER 9000
Shirt size: eziS
Favorite activity: None of the above
Orientation: Eh?
Does he s-*shot*: What does s- mean? *shot*
HIS POKEMON: HER POKEMON
Are you stupid in this RP (not irl): It's a mystery lol
DO YO CHAIN HANG LOW: No
DO IT WOBBLE TO THE FLOW: rappers
DOES IT SHINE IN THE LIGHT: included
IS IT PLANTIUM: for this
IS IT GOLD: area.
Have you had curry: No.
Do you at least have chicken: YOU NIGGER
TROGDOR?: RODGORT
Nomorph?: morph, no?
Is nice?: Bleh
Hello, this is technical support, how may I help you?: *shoots the support*
What is your problem today sir?: WTFUX, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!
Is your computer plugged in?: SHUT THE HELL UP!
Is your monitor turn on?: IS YOUR VOICE UNDEAD!?
If all your friends jumped off a bridge would you?: No. It's better not dying together.
THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(?): MADNESS IS FROSTINGS
Do you like pressing the BUTTON: Oooh the girls love it when I press their buttons
What does this inkblot look like http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/Inkblot.png: YOUR MOM
Do you like pie: Question unanswered
I'm MR. T! and I pity the foo who put's in that's me Mr. T in this answer cause I'll pwn that foo!: SHUT UP FOO *shot*
ARE YOU A BARBIE GIRL: I'M A UGLY GIRL
IN A BARBIE WORLD: MY FACE MAKES YOU HURL
LIFE IN PLASTIC, IS IT FANTASTIC: LIKE IN PLASTIC I SHALL BAG IT
CAN YOU BRUSH YOUR HAIR: ACNE EVERYWHERE
AND TOUCH YOURSELF ANYWHERE: UNWANTED FACIAL HAIR
IMAGINATION IS LIFE YOUR CREATION: OH FUCK YOU *shoots Aqua*
Are you Bowser?: Koopalings
If so, do you admit that you absolutely cannot get laid?: KOOPALINGS
How many times have your Koopa Troopas heard Peach scream in pain when you screw her?: None. I put a silencer.
Did Kyouki want me to put that?: No
DRUG BAG    FUCK: no u
A little matter will make a huge mess for we are only two men: What two men?
About that Barbie thing, it must be a sad thing to not be a living doll, right?: No. Human gives you more pleasure.
Is it frusturating that you cannot change your emotions, and must always be smiling?: BLACK SMILE IS NIGGER LAND
Do you hate that you'll still be smiling when thrown into the trash, sent to the junkyard, and put into a trash compacter?: AT LEAST THE TRASH IS NOW A PART OF A NIGGER
Is this the last question?: No.

Pokemon Sign up sheet:

LOL, FOOLED YOU: NOT SO FAST KAIBA I ACTIVATE A TRAP CARD

Sheen of fur: C
Do they have fur: O
Is it Spiky: M
Has it gone to a day-care and magicly get an egg: B… No wait, I lay eggs too!
Is it powerful: O
Is it weak: FUCK THE WEAK
IS IT SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'S POKEMON?: MADNESS POKEMON ARE FROSTINGS
Moves: sevoM
Is this the last question?: The hell? I thought I answered that question already

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-06-14 00:52:15

The people who make RPGs about Team Rocket have chickens, go help us find them.

u mean thus nubs who faal at Team Rocket RPGs? Help kill I will yes, for great chicken. For I need those chickens for my farm.
-Suddenly, his dick begins to sing Highway to hell-
Woot musixz

Date: 2008-06-14 00:56:50
<+Fragezeichen> If it's going to be a good parody we have to bring in the part about us turning people into pokemon

And the thread creator said: "LET THERE BE MORPHS AND POKEMORPHS AND PIKACHICKS WERE BORN! FOR ADDED LULZ THEY ALL LOVE MACS AND HATE WINDOWS 2000… OR IS THIS GOING TOO FAR?!"

[me=Xeric]is transformed into a Diadon[/me]

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-14 01:00:16

<+Fragezeichen> If it's going to be a good parody we have to bring in the part about us turning people into pokemon

And the thread creator said: "LET THERE BE MORPHS AND POKEMORPHS AND PIKACHICKS WERE BORN! FOR ADDED LULZ THEY ALL LOVE MACS AND HATE WINDOWS 2000… OR IS THIS GOING TOO FAR?!"

AND THEN SIR WOLFGANG REPLIED: "LET THERE BE A MASSIVE CIRCLE JERK WITH EVERY MEMBER OF TEAM ROCKET!"

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2008-06-14 01:01:55

AND THEN SIR WOLFGANG REPLIED: "LET THERE BE A MASSIVE CIRCLE JERK WITH EVERY MEMBER OF TEAM ROCKET!"

AND THEN SUMDUMFUK SAID: 1337 THAR BE LITE, FOR I HAVE CHICKENSED
-SDF beccomes a huge Chicken/Human thing-

Date: 2008-06-14 01:04:41
AND FOR THAT WHICH I AM TO REPLY, I SAY TO YOU SIR, THAT EVEN BEING A GIANT PENIS, I HAVE GRADUATED GRADE SCHOOL, FOR I HAVE VISUAL PROOF:
[img]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa156/Yuzihax/180px-Diplomarobotnik.png[/img]

–SW changes into the pikablu penis version of CAPTAIN PLANET and starts doing random shit since we're not following the plot–

Date: 2008-06-14 01:07:45
Ok, now, hmm… random shit time over, time for one post at a time thingy of looking for an RPer, let's get some generic guy who's at his comp right now who's not going to be as hard to catch as those major rpers.

Date: 2008-06-14 01:10:40
We could so totally get that generic guy who's at his comp right now who's not going to be as hard to catch as major rpers.