Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Team Rocket wants you to SHUT UP - Page 8

Re: Team Rocket wants you to SHUT UP

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-14 17:27:52
[me=Xeric]finds Link[/me]

"Hey link"

"Yeah"

"Can you check your infinate pockets for a 250' 9001i/p TV?"

"Sure"

[me=Link]pulls out a 250' 9001i/p TV that cannot be detroyed/wormholesucked/made to watch JUST ONE CHANNEL/etc. Also gets a TV remote that cannot be detroyed/wormholesucked/made to watch JUST ONE CHANNEL/etc.[/me]

[me=Xeric] plugs it in and has robotnik turn around to look[/me]

Xeric: Thanks Link

Dr. Robotnik *drools* hfjnhfshfhgsjfjsdjfskdfjdskl;jfaskl;djfskl;dhvkjvnkjhfskflhuirehvkjhgijfnreshgf YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! MY REMOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs*

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-06-14 17:29:37
A panel on the remote which Robotnik pressed counts down to 0 every second. It's the only thing that gives the information of a certain extremely near future event so not to invoke panic in the victim.

7…6…5…4…3…2…1…[size=7]BOOM[/size]

Instead of exploding, as expected, the Commie Egg imploded so not to harm the Team Rocket Headquarters.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-14 17:31:14
Phrawger spies Dr. Robotnik. "Yay! Smiting material!" He begins firing deadly blasts at Robotnik with his staff.

Date: 2008-06-14 17:32:27
Robotnik dodges brilliantly, due to his addiction to science fiction.

Date: 2008-06-14 17:34:25
"Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to watch science fiction." Robotnik said, then plopped back onto the couch and turned the TV on, setting it to the Sci-Fi channel.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-06-14 17:37:58
"WTF Charles?" Phrawger was surprised. No one had avoided smitation before. "Goldsage, get the f**k over here!"
GoldSage: "Meh, what is it…"
Phrawger: "He won't be smited!"
GoldSage: "What? That's impossible!"
Phrawger: "I kno, rite? Shall we steal the TV?"
GoldSage: "Let's."

GoldSage gathered 12 Pylons together and lifted the TV off the ground. He and Phrawger promptly ran away.

Date: 2008-06-14 17:40:50
Robotnik jumped up from the couch, yelled in anger. "I joined Team Rocket today just to watch TV, and what did that get? A lot of frusturation and the loss of a Death Egg!" He boarded his flying machine and took off to chase them.

Adolf Hitler, who had unfainted a while ago, noticed they stole the TV, and said, "Das ist unsere Gruppe, Team Rocket, Fernsehen! Gehe nach ihnen!"

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2008-06-14 18:50:47

Robotnik jumped up from the couch, yelled in anger. "I joined Team Rocket today just to watch TV, and what did that get? A lot of frusturation and the loss of a Death Egg!" He boarded his flying machine and took off to chase them.

Adolf Hitler, who had unfainted a while ago, noticed they stole the TV, and said, "Das ist unsere Gruppe, Team Rocket, Fernsehen! Gehe nach ihnen!"

*Comrade Taquito rebuilds all the badniks into CommieBots and makes CommieSonic to fight sonic, just for the hell of it, and makes a new USSR using the Team Rocket base and the lands around it.  He invites all the nearby scientific authorities (read: Dr. Robotnik) To check and appraise his work, and maybe watch some TV*

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-06-14 19:41:49
*Near the Rocket HQ's*

Xena: *punches Carrie* DON'T ever call me a egotistical moron again, you dumb ditzy airhead!"

Carrie: AAAhhh! *runs away*

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-06-14 19:49:31
TOPIC HAS BEEN MOVED TO ANOTHER FORUM KTHX!

http://pwnrpg.freesmfhosting.com