Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 22

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Theirselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-21 19:26:30
Kira: *Sits down* Seems like it.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-22 17:45:14
(Yay! Forums are back!)

Christina: *Purrs* What seems like it?

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. (So, Yami. How do you feel about me beconing your pet? Or at least a Pokemon to be used in battle.)

Date: 2008-06-22 17:48:58
(About time.)

Kira: Nevermind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yami: Hmm, I don't know. I already have 6 Pokemon, but, perhaps, an extra one around the Gym, won't hurt.

Date: 2008-06-22 17:54:12
Christina: *Goes to drink her bowl of tea* Well, I can't hold onto it, but it tastes great all the same.

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. (I didn't know there was a rule on how many you could have.)

Date: 2008-06-22 17:55:27
Kira: *Sits down*
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yami: Ah, well.

Date: 2008-06-22 18:08:57
Christina: Hey, Jake. You want some?

Jake: I don't share cups, plates or bowls.

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena? (I can still be your pet though, right?)

Date: 2008-06-22 18:10:07
Kira: If you wanted some, I can make you some.

Yami: As long as you can behave.

Date: 2008-06-22 23:08:44
Jake: Sure.

Andrew: Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. (I will. Don't worry. I won't piss on anything this time, the urge to do that is gone.)

Date: 2008-06-23 07:53:26
Kira: *Gets up and Luxie follows with Starlight on her back playing with her tail*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yami: *Picks him up and takes him back to his house and puts him down on the couch*

Date: 2008-06-23 09:29:11
*Christina lies down on the floor, a little upset at no longer being human*

Jake: *Kneels down next to her* It's OK. You'll be alright. Nobody will make fun of you. If anything, I'll be the one made fun of. Not you.

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. (Nice place. This couch is very comfortable too. Well, if I'm going to be your pet, I'll need some tags on this collar.)

Date: 2008-06-23 09:48:32
Luxie: *Walks in with Starlight following her*

Kira: *Returns with some tea*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yami: I am aware. *When Yami kneels down and a bit forward deaing with Raiami's collar as it was on too tight for her, golden tags hang from Yami's yellow collar*

Date: 2008-06-23 09:54:42
Jake: *is still comforting Christina* It's OK, Chrissy, it's OK. Nobody's going to care what you look like. They'll be too confused about me. *Strokes her*

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? (Why do you have tags, Yami?)

Date: 2008-06-23 10:01:22
Kira: I don't really care what other's think of me, nor what I look like.

Yami: *Traces the tags* Perhaps, I'm getting pissed with Trainers, trying to catch me.

Date: 2008-06-23 10:06:44
Christina: *Sniffs* I know, but what about mum and dad? Jake and I won't ever be able to go back home. My parents hate Pokemon.

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. (They can't catch you. All that would happen is the ball hitting your head and hurting you.)

Date: 2008-06-23 10:11:20
Kira: *Sits down* If you left that Ninetales, aloneā€¦

Yami: They still keep trying, the idiots. *Looks at Raiami, and doesn't have fur on his face so has some brusing on his forehead, where Trainer's have tried, to catch him*