Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 54

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-04 01:27:39
Half-Pokemon Half-Human, Character Form:
Name: Terra Amane
Level: 89
Looks: Terra is half Entei and has long silver hair down to ankles worn in a ponytail, red eyes,  claws, and fangs. She wears a brown ripped-looking cloak with a white shirt and white pants underneath (but not really seen through the cloak).
Pokemon: None
Glitches: None
Badges: (don't have to)
Location - Homeland: Various mountains
History: Terra's mother died giving birth to her. Her mother was a member of Team Rocket, and no one knew anything of her father. Although, it was said that he died as well. Giovanni ordered the baby to be used in pokemon experiments. The scientists, wishing to create an ultimate weapon, used DNA from one of Entei's hairs to give her his traits. The expirement was written down as a success. Slowly, her blonde hair became silver, her blue eyes became red, her teeth sharpened and became fangs, and her nails became sharp and impossible to clip. One day, Entei broke into the lab, smelling the scent similar to his own as he was passing by. He attacked the scientists and tore the lab apart until he found the crying baby in a small room with one wall of glass. His roar shattered the glass. Entei bit the cloth wrapped around the baby and carried her off. Since she held the same scent as Entei, he thought of her as his own baby. He raised her, taught her to fight and survive. She learned how to speak to pokemon, and learned attacks from Entei. She lived in the mountains, unknown to the world and forgotten by all but Giovanni. At the age of 17 Entei told her that she was half human. He explained where he found her and what he knew. She wandered to the destroyed lab where she managed to find a file. Written on it was the name Terra Amane. It was full of information she couldn't understand. With anger, she burned it up along with any other remains of the lab. She became furious with what Team Rocket had done. She had a goal, to take down Giovanni. Saying her farewells to Entei, she went off on a journey to complete her goal. The forest became her knew home as she hid behind the trees listening to the gossiping trainers that passed by. Before too long, she heard of Team Nightmare. Flames of anger started to burn in her heart. Revenge flooded her thought, and before long, darkness consumed her. She blaimed all humans for making her into a freak. Now, she stays in the shadows, soaking in all information for her revenge. Unconcerned with the lives of others, she'll attack anyone who gets in her way, whether innocent or guilty. It is said that Entei recieved news of what Terra has become and is looking for her now.

Sorry that the history is so long. I guess I got a little overboared with my creativity. Before I post anymore, I wanna get approval from you, Mutou Yami (love him too, but don't worry, I won't touch him, just for you though). I just want to make sure that my character is acceptable since this is your RPG. I hope she's acceptable. I really like her. *Crosses fingers and repeats "please" over and over* You're really good at making RPG's though. I remember creating the Heroes and Villains RPG's in the old forums. I was happy when they became the official RPG for this forum. They are now forgotten though. *Sighs and dreams of the past* The good 'ol days. I love this RPG though. It sounds really awesome, and if any RPG became the official one for this forum, I'd love if it were yours. They're popular and really deserve the spot. *Gives thumbs up* You're very creative. Keep up the good work!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-07-04 10:00:08
(Hmm, okay accepted. I don't mind others liking Yami, but trying to take him away, hurts. I'm very serious, it does. The first time I saw him, that was it I fell for Yami, not caring who or what he was, so time went on, I got to know more about him, and his name even now I know his blood-type, date of birth, I already know his Japanese Egyptian name, and English Egyptian name. ^^ When other's try and steal him away, I end up, wanting to commit suicide, or I get angry, at him, and  can't stay angry for long at him. Ever since I fell in love with Yami, witch was a very long time ago, he's like been a part of my life, and he "been" there for me, at the night of my brother's death, I felt Yami, right there with me… I create stories, with him as the main character, or something else. And if he's in pain, I feel it too. I feel everything, he does, in my stories, and the anime. Like the time where he got attacked, by Ra, and my back, was hurting and I was feeling his pain.)

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-04 14:34:38
(You "Felt" what Yami felt? How odd. Maybe, if you really really like something, you can feel its pain, despite it being a fictional character)

*The tourist walks up to Yami*

Tourist: You are the gym leader, correct?

Date: 2008-07-04 14:40:11
(Yeah. It's empathy pain.)

Yami: Yeah, that's right.

Date: 2008-07-04 14:47:27
Tourist: *Gets out a Pokeball* Wanna have a battle?

Andrew: *Runs up to Yami* Who is this? Shall I chase him away?

Date: 2008-07-04 14:53:49
Yami: It's fine, Andrew. Alright, how many Pokemon against what?

Date: 2008-07-04 15:16:12
Tourist: I only have one Pokemon.

Date: 2008-07-04 15:33:44
Yami: Okay, one on one, it is.

Date: 2008-07-04 15:40:32
Tourist: Go, Flare!

*A shiny Flareon gets sent out*

Date: 2008-07-04 15:53:14
Yami: Hmm, okay. Raiami, let's go! *Sends out a Raichu with blue eyes*

Date: 2008-07-04 15:57:36
Tourist: OK, Flare, use Flamethrower!

Flare: OK! *Blasts fire at Raiami*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:08:30
Yami: *Smiles* Raiami, Surf!

Raiami: Roger! *Jumps up and rides the waves with her tail*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:23:35
Tourist: HEY! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! *Watches as Flareon gets soaked*

Date: 2008-07-04 16:34:33
Yami: It isn't impossible. I entered a tournament, a few years ago, that if you beat the champion, and bring a Pikachu, with you, and if you win, you not only get the Master Ball, cup, your Pikachu, also learns Surf. Raiami, Thunderbolt!

Date: 2008-07-04 16:37:41
Tourist: Flare! Protect!

*The Thunderbolt doesn't hit*

Tourist: OK, now, Bite!