Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 8

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Theirselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-18 12:26:03
Kira: I don't have time for this… *Goes back into her house and comes back with boots and coat on, with gloves and she runs to find Shinx's mother*

(Vermillion)
Yami: Houou, put time somewhere, so he can't plant anymore fucking bushes. *Houou flies off and drops the guy in Seafoam Island's cave*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-18 12:35:03
Christina: Well Shinx, looks like for now, you're with me.

*Shinx starts purring*

Jake: *Sighs* I can't believe I'm becoming an uncle…

*Shinx's old home*

Someguy: OK Luxray. go get the door. And If it's that daughter you gave birth to, tell it to piss off.

Luxray: *Answers door* OK, who the hell are you, and what the fuck are you doing here?

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena  Mightyena Mightyena? (So, when do you think I'll be human again?)

Date: 2008-06-18 12:36:55
Kira: Enough, if this. You daughter, is waiting for you.

(Vermillion)
Yami: I have no idea.

Date: 2008-06-18 12:43:26
Luxray: She was an unwanted pregnancy! Now sod off before I shock you!

Someguy: Calm down Luxray. Now, young lady, what seems to be the problem?

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. (Let's hope it's soon, because I wanna be human again as soon as possible.)

Date: 2008-06-18 12:47:54
Kira: *Unwanted"?! But it still gave you no fucking right, to beat her to an inch of her life! And your trainer, should know better! She's alive, and I'll make sure, I find the bastard, who hurt her, pays for it. As for you, you should know better.

—–
(Vermillion)
Yami: *Flicks his tail* Who knows, when that will happen.

Date: 2008-06-18 12:53:59
Luxray: That'd be the trainer of the Luxray that raped me. I couldn't handle a kid anyway. Wondering where the trainer is? With his Luxray in Hoenn. What a bastard, the pair of them… Anyway, could you look after Shinx. I can't handle that responsibility.

Someguy: And I hate kids…

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena… Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. (Well, I hate being a Mightyena… I have no thumbs or two legged walking ability, I have fleas, I might also have worms, and I have fur that hasn't been brushed in ever.)

Date: 2008-06-18 12:58:10
Kira: *Flicks her tail* as Snowpoint's Gym Leader, you and this weirdo, will be speaking with the police, about abandoning, Shinx. Pokemon Cruelty, is a heavy price to pay. *Turns to leave*

Yami: Hmm, I've been like I am now, for a long time.

Date: 2008-06-18 13:00:11
Someguy: OK, how much cash do you want? I've got billions.

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? (Well, can you get anybody to help me with my problems?)

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-18 13:03:19
Sparky: *Is resting his bad paw on a pillow, while lying on the floor watching TV*

Lucy: You've got worms? Eww!!!

Emerald: Most wild Pokemon have at least one problem with them… *Sighs* This is gonna be impossible…

Date: 2008-06-18 13:04:54
Kira: None. You going there, and Luxray, is going to Nurse Joy, and to be adopted.

Yami: I'm sure, Nurse Joy, can help you.

Date: 2008-06-18 13:22:37
Someguy: WHAT???

Luxray: *Whispers to Kira* [size=1]Personally, I wouldn't mind somebody nicer to me than him.[/size]

Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? (How can Nurse Joy help me?)

Date: 2008-06-18 13:28:14
Kira: I'm serious. I'm not just a Gym Leader, I'm part of the Police Force, but only to take Pokemon from cruel, trainers like you.

Yami: Well, she can help you, wit your worms, your flea troubles, and she can help with your fur.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-18 14:00:45
(Vermillion)

Emerald: Eww… anyway, I wanna E-mail a firend of mine, the only friend I ever had, ever. His name is Jake. I haven't seen him in over 4 years.

Lucy: I'm cool with that. *Backs away from Andrew* But not him.

(Kira's house)

Sparky: Eh? What's an E-mail?

Date: 2008-06-18 14:06:08
Yami: *Shakes his head* …Anyway, the Pokemon Center, isn't far. Wait, Jake? I think he's at Snowpoint, where my wife is.

Kira: It's what people send each other. It's like a letter, but a computer version.

Date: 2008-06-18 14:51:39
Andrew: Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena? (What do you mean by Nurse Joy can help me with my problems? How will she do it?)

Jake: And speaking of E-mail… *Opens his E-mail* Oh? Hey, it's from Emerald!

Christina: Your girlfriend?

Jake: Well, um… yeah, you could say that.

*Someguy was tied to a chair, and Luxray was licking her paw*

Christina: What are those two in here for?