Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 4

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Theirselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-16 19:37:35
Kira: *Moves her tail* Right… Well, I'll lead you back to my home, so I can treat you.

(Vermillion)
Yami: *Rubs the back of his neck a bit nervous* Yeah, sure… *Closes and locks the Gym's door with Raiami, sitting on Yami's right shoulder, where her thunderbolt-shaped tail rests on Yami's lower back and he heads over to his house*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-16 19:41:30
Jake: What should Christina and I do?

(Saffron City)

Andrew: I sure am glad I escaped those psychos. Now, to use this new body to travel to Vermillion City with. I want to scare some people.

Date: 2008-06-16 19:46:38
Yami: *Unlocks his front door and carefully opens it, and Raiami jumps down and she jumps onto the couch and Yami walks in*

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-16 21:20:06
Snoopy: *bumps facefirst into the door Yami just closed* Owww! Hey Yami open this door I got to talk to you!

Date: 2008-06-17 01:01:28
*Andrew heads towards Vermillion City*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-17 02:58:32
Sparky: Who are you by the way? My name's Sparky. I travel and collect things. Unlike this collar, which my old trainer gave me before he got involved in a crash. Want to see what I collect?

(Vermillion)

Emerald: Wow, nice place. I like it.

(Cerulean)

Lucy: Please mr police officer! I'm only looking for Blitz, my missing Growlithe! Why can't I go into the Cerulean cave???

Flare: *Growls at the police officer*

Date: 2008-06-17 12:28:59
Yami: Thanks, I don't really spend much time here, with the Gym, and all. *Yami, walks in a bit more so he sits down on the large couch with Raiami*

(Snowpoint)
Kira: Er, it's fine… *Gently picks up Sparky and takes him into the kitchen to treat him* I'm Kira Mutou, I'm married to the Vermillion Gym Leader, ib Kanto. *Moves her tail to the sides and puts Sparky down on the sink's counter*

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-06-17 13:02:36
Snoopy: *runs from Yami's house and goes to his own*
Hmm I wonder what Team Rocket is up to these days… *turns on TV, which they are showing the havoc from Team Nightmare* What the…?? What happened to Team Rocket? Team Nightmare? Im gonna go see what they're up to. Go! Empoleon!
Help me search for them!

Date: 2008-06-17 13:06:03
(Snowpoint)
Kira: *Strokes Sparky's fur* There you go, your all sorted. Just take it easy, for a few days, before you go on the move again. *A female Luxray walks in*

Luxie: Lady Kira, Shinx, is awake.

Kira: *Turns around* Alright, thanks. *Kira follows Luxie, into her room, where Shinx, is resting*

Date: 2008-06-17 15:35:36
Sparky: *Limps after them, and is still surprisingly fast on his feet* So, how is she? (Referring to the Shinx)

(Vermillion)

Emerald: *Her ears prick up* Somebody's coming this way.

*Lucy knocks on the door, and Flare scratches on it*

Date: 2008-06-17 15:38:04
Yami: *Sighs* I really don't need this… *Walks over to his door and opens it* Yes?

(Snowpoint)
Kira: She appears, to be a bit better than she was, still weak, but she'll recover.

Date: 2008-06-17 16:07:31
Lucy: Have you seen Blitz? He's a male Growlithe wearing a light blue collar. You seen him?

Flare: Growlithe Growlithe. Growlithe, Growlithe. Growlithe… (My name is Flare. Blitz is my brother, you see. I really miss him…)

Emerald: And… who are you?

Lucy: Lucy. Who-no, what are you?

Emerald: The result of a Male Ninetales, and a female human. Do I really need to go into detail? Oh, the names Emerald by the way.

Date: 2008-06-17 16:09:12
Yami: *Scratches behind his right ear* Nope, sorry can't say that I have. There has been, Rockets, around lately, so dunno if they have anything to do with Blitz's dissaperence.

Date: 2008-06-17 16:32:04
Jake: Come on Christina, stop pulling that Ninetales's tails.

Christina: But, they're soft and furry. *Hugs one of the tails, and causes unintentional pain to it*

Jake: CHRISTINA! NO!!! STOP!

Date: 2008-06-17 16:36:39
Kira: *Carefully pulls Christina away from the Ninetales*