Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 5

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Theirselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-17 16:41:53
(You mean Kira, as Christina and Jake are in Sinnoh)

Jake&Christina: What's that light we see in front of our eyes? *Both of them seem to be glowing*

(In Kanto)

Andrew: Keep away from me you trainers!!!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-17 16:44:04
(Bah, I got confused.)

Kira: Uh?

(Kanto)
Yami: *Rubs the back of his head so he goes to the Gym, for a bit while Raiami sits on top of the couch*

Raiami: So, Emerald, what brings you here?

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-17 16:48:13
Emerald: My parents didn't want me. Personally, I didn't want them either. My mum is human, my dad's a Ninetales. You can guess what they did to each other to create me. Disgusting, I know. But it is true. I am not a science experiment.

Lucy: *Is stroking Flare* Don't worry, your brother will come back. I'm sure he just wondered off. But for one month? This is ridiculous!

(Snowpoint)

Sparky: What the hell are those two doing?

Date: 2008-06-17 16:50:17
Raiami: I can guess, and that kinda sucks. *Flicks her tail* My trainer, got turned as he is, by a Ninetale's Curse, as he helped the Ninetales, but in return, for a thanks, it cursed him.

(Snowpoint)
Kira: I don't know… Ninetales, come on, come away from them weird people.

Date: 2008-06-17 16:58:05
Jake: What the hell? Am I growing a tail?

Christina: Me too! Kira, what's going on with us?

(Vermillion)

Andrew: *Bursts through the Gym door* Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena! (Help me, I'm being chased by Pokemon trainers!)

Date: 2008-06-17 17:00:36
Yami: I dislike trainers… *Takes Mightyena, to where Yami, waits for trainers* Stay here, I'll deal with them. *Closes the doors and goes back over to the Gym's door*

(Snowpoint)
Kira: Uh, I don't know, what is going on…

Date: 2008-06-17 17:06:14
Jake: ARGH! MY HEAD! IT FEELS LIKE HORNS ARE GROWING OUT OF IT! *As two Houndoom horns do exactly that*

Christina: Hey, my arms are getting covered in a blue fur! Cool! Hang on. *Takes off her shoes* Wow, do my feet always look like paws? *Looks at her hands* These are all right though.

*Vermillion*

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena. (Thanks, dude.)

Date: 2008-06-17 17:09:31
Kira: *Sweatdrops* It seems your turning into Pokemon…

(Kanto)
Yami: *Appears to be no sign og the trainers, so Yami, closes and locks the door and he opens the doors and walks over to Mighyena, and is able to speak Pokemon*

Date: 2008-06-17 17:23:07
Jake: Not possible. Ninetales only cast their curses on who they hate or get hurt by.

Christina: Wow, you've.. ouch! My teeth hurt me!

Jake: Mine do too, but there's no reason to complain. Oh, shit. *He steps out of his shoes, and holds up his hands, and they're all Houndoom paws* This is so not good.

Christina: At least you'v.. ow! …stopped changing. I hate it! Whenev.. ow! er I say the letter "V"… ow! I end up hurting myself.. ow! I hate this…

(Vermillion)

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena "Mightyena". (Hello, I'm Andrew. I am a "Mightyena".)

Date: 2008-06-17 17:26:12
Kira: You did cause that poor, Ninetales, pain, just now…

(Vermillion)
Yami: *Replys back in Pokemon* (I'm Yami Mutou, I'm well a Raichu-human.)

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-17 17:28:44
Sparky: Hey, is that punishment or something? Because Christina suddenly looks more attractive.

(Vermillion)

Emerald: Who you talking to, Yami?

Date: 2008-06-17 17:30:58
Kira: You touch a Ninetale's Tail's, you get cursed.

(Vermillion)
Yami: Andrew, here. He was chased by Pokemon trainers.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:49:09
Christina: I can't be more attractive, I'm a walking furball!

Jake: Well, to a male Luxray, you're attractive.

Christina: WHY??? WHY, WHY, WHY???

(Vermillion)

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. (Well, I wasn't born this way. I did have a human appearance. Some freaks from Team Nightmare, as they call themselves, made their scientists do experiments on me. I got away, with only my personality, memories and hair color intact.)

Date: 2008-06-17 17:51:24
Kira: Look at me! I'm a full Raichu!

(Vermillion)
Yami: Team Nightmare? Hmm, have to keep an eye out for them. You can stay here, or my house, with me for a while, until them Trainers, give up.

Date: 2008-06-17 17:55:15
Christina: At least you're not a furry freak!

Jake: I am too!

Andrew: Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena Mightyena, Mightyena Mightyena Mightyena. Mightyena, Mightyena. Mightyena? (Sure, I'd love that. Problem is, I can't help marking my territory with urine. You know, pee. You have a suggestion for me?)