Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 69

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-30 16:31:29
Terra: *Blinks* I'm hungry. Anyone got any meat? Raw, cooked, it's all the same to me.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-30 16:34:34
Jake: Try the fridge.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:35:32
Terra: *Gets confused look* Fridge?

Date: 2008-07-30 16:41:12
Jake: A big thing that humans store food in. Surely you've heard of one.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:43:22
Terra: …No…This is my first time even in a house…I've always lived in the wild. *Walks up to fridge and opens it* How…odd… *Pulls out a piece of raw bacon? and starts to eat it* Not very fresh.

What is pokemon bacon made of? O.O

Date: 2008-07-30 16:44:56
(Pig-like Pokemon)

Jake: *Laughs* That's bacon. You have to cook it first. It's too salty for my liking though.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:47:14
Terra: Meh. *Takes another bite of bacon* Meat is meat. *Pulls out soda bottle* What kind of water is this? *Tries to figure out how to open it* I hate human things! They always have to make everything so difficult!

Date: 2008-07-30 16:49:03
Jake: That's soda. I'm not too sure How I'm gonna open it, but try destroying the top of the container.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:52:52
Terra: *Bites off top of the bottle and takes a drink* Gah! *Pulls the bottle back* Humans and their weird tastes. *Pulls out a water bottle* Well…hopefully this is water. *Bites off the lid and takes a drink* Hmm…Better than river water. At least humans have good water. *Walks back over to the couch with bacon and water* So what's the story with you two? *Looking at Christina and Jake*

Date: 2008-07-30 16:55:47
Christina: We were human.

Jake: But a Ninetales curse left us as we are now.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:57:33
Terra: Ninetails. Hmph. Every ninetails I've met is just a stuck up snob. Thinking they're so pretty. They're pathetic though. I dislike them.

Date: 2008-07-30 16:59:38
Jake: Well, this one wasn't too nice with us. Oh, if you're wondering about my leg, I kinda fell out of a tree.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:03:47
Terra: How big was it, the tree, not the ninetails? I fell off a cliff once. wasn't too fun…managed to grab a limb about 7 feet off the ground. I got away unharmed. Figure I won't have that kind of luck ever again.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:08:33
Jake: It was that tree out there. *Points to a tree outside of the house, using his tail* You chould have seen it. Blood everywhere.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:09:57
Terra: *Crushes the water bottle* Don't talk about blood. *Looks at Jake* It's a warning.