Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare! - Page 70

Re: A New Enemy?! They Call Themselves... Team Nightmare!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-30 17:11:50
Christina: All guys leave the room. I think it's time I spoke to You alone, miss uh…. what was your name?

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-30 17:16:12
Terra: *Sighs and looks off somewhere else like daydreaming* It's Terra. I wasn't threatening him. I was warning him.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:17:40
Christina: I'm Christina. Now, why get bothered about… well, you know, what you warned by big brother Jake not to talk about?

Date: 2008-07-30 17:20:34
Terra: For years…I've been trying to find Giovanni. He turned me into what I am. Over those years, I started to grow darker, more evil. Deep down I realized this, and fought myself. I kind of…developed a second personality. One's good, one's evil. You're talking to the good one, but the evil one isn't fun to deal with. Any talk of blood, sight of blood, or other things like that will bring back memories, and I'll lose myself. That's why.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:27:41
Christina: Giovanni… He once came to my house… That was the last time I saw my father… I don't know what Giovanni did to him, but I want to find out. I rarely tell anybody this. We can keep it a secret between us, can't we?

Date: 2008-07-30 17:30:50
Terra: …*Nods* I can keep a secret. I never knew my parents. My mother worked for Team Rocket. She died giving birth to me. I was messed with the the scientists. The put Entei's DNA with my own, making me what I am. Entei's looking for me now…He knows what happened to me. *Puts head in hands* I killed people…for no reason at all…I can't ever lose control like that again.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:33:01
Christina: How did you survive? I mean, if your parents died, who looked after you?

Date: 2008-07-30 17:37:22
Terra: One day, Entei picked up my scent. He knew I had his DNA in me, so he destroyed the labs to find me. He raised me, so I grew up more as a wild pokemon than human. I can speak any language, and I can talk to any pokemon, but I can't read, or write. I know nothing of the human life.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:42:52
Christina: So Entei was like a father to you. He sounds like one decent guy.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:47:37
Terra: Yeah he is…but I could never face him after what I did, plus, there's a chance I might do more horrible things if my other side takes over.

Wow. This is getting fun. I don't think I've ever got into a forum RPG this much. I like that I can be creative. Other forum RPG's I've been to limit you down, and you don't get to be so creative. This is fun.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:52:29
(Maybe before, I never even had internet, let alone knowledge this place existed)

Christina: *Is about to say something, but Jake limps in*

Jake: Sounds like you two ladies are having a good time. I'm going to see Nurse Joy to check up on my leg. *Limps off*

Date: 2008-07-30 17:55:50
Terra: *Quickly moves in front of Jake, touches his sore leg, and heals it* There. I can only do that a small amount of times, but I'm being nice. *Looks at Christina and smiles slightly* I've…never had friends before…*Frowns* I've always been afraid that I'd hurt them…Maybe it's time I gave having friends a chance.

Date: 2008-07-30 18:05:32
Jake: Well, it no longer hurts, but I'm still getting Nurse Joy to check me over. *Walks out*

Christina: Friends are good. They stop you feeling like a loner, which feels horrible.

Date: 2008-07-30 18:07:23
Terra: *Thinks of the past* Sometimes it's better to be a loner. *Takes a bite of bacon*

Date: 2008-07-30 18:13:55
Christina: Only sometimes. Other times, it's better to have others around. *Goes to the fridge* O, that's right, I can't open this bloody thing…