Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What do YOU want on the site? - Page 5

Re: What do YOU want on the site?

Posted by: MissingNo man
Date: 2007-04-11 20:53:42
So will you put it  on or not?

Again, will you Please[glow=red,2,300]Reply SOON[/glow]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-11 22:14:16
As I said, I might do it in the future.

Posted by: gfw spacezilla
Date: 2007-04-12 10:28:36
one word:videos

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-04-13 14:26:01
It's not necessary, but I'd like it if the hover attributes were changed so they don't bold the link. It causes scrolling and layout problems with my computer. Do you think it could simply be changed to a different color, similar to how GameWinners has it?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-13 14:38:33

It's not necessary, but I'd like it if the hover attributes were changed so they don't bold the link. It causes scrolling and layout problems with my computer. Do you think it could simply be changed to a different color, similar to how GameWinners has it?

That *should* be done, I'm not even sure why it bolds like that in the first place. It's been like that since the site's been set up.

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-14 15:05:31
Could you put a music box? I mean like the one on Pokemon.com. You know how they have all those songs? You could but like cool songs, Numa Numa for example.

Posted by: PT
Date: 2007-08-16 15:57:48
A section that explains the game mechanics would be appreciated. I'm sure explaining what encounter flags, bits, different values, etc. do and what they are would give some sort of a knowledge foundation to a newcomer. (Like me. I have no idea how the game runs.) If the community has a good grasp of how something works, they'll be more likely to know how to manipulate it as well.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-26 18:39:01
I think there should be more gameshark codes, for 3rd gen.

Date: 2007-12-11 17:57:49

I think there should be more gameshark codes, for 3rd gen.
Ah, never mind. I see. But here's another good idea: more stuff in the dictionary. There are a few terms that could be added to make stuff more understandable.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-12 00:20:50
Get rid of the rock in the shop, why have it if you can't use it?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-12 10:00:43
Why buy it if it says it does nothing?

Date: 2007-12-12 14:10:00

Get rid of the rock in the shop, why have it if you can't use it?
Come on! Useless items rock! (no pun intended. really.)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-12 17:49:53
Useless items are useless.

Date: 2007-12-12 17:53:41
That isn't site related even…it's forum related
Anyway I reallythink it would be a good idea if you added more stuff to the dictionary. I could help maybe.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-30 15:05:05
I would like to see more pictures and info on the glitchdex. STOP BEING LAZY! I know that you guys have the pictures for the green glitches because I bought some from Newo.