Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What do YOU want on the site? - Page 7

Re: What do YOU want on the site?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-01-03 23:34:24
Ah, I like it when people take the initiative to do stuff like that. It's what makes the community so great.

In fact, look at your warn-o-meter now.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-04 00:52:30

Super Fivex could design the page.
I've never made a web page before.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-04 07:06:29

with some help from my fellow gcl users I and they shall creat a glitch trainer dex!!!
I suppose I'll join. There's gonna be a lot on our hands though if we want to ever finish it. I'll help with the research.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-04 12:38:12

But I've seen your site.

Ah, I like it when people take the initiative to do stuff like that. It's what makes the community so great.

In fact, look at your warn-o-meter now.
And thank you very much Abwayax.

Date: 2008-01-04 14:31:48

But I've seen your site.
I  used a skin that I got from the Ipb mod forums.

Date: 2008-01-04 15:03:08
Oh, okay. Anything you want to do to chip-in anyway?

Date: 2008-01-04 15:10:58

Oh, okay. Anything you want to do to chip-in anyway?
We could put the thing that's on the top of a quote, but I don't know how to get it anywhere but on the forum.

Date: 2008-01-06 23:04:02
I would also like there to be a part of the gallery for sprites that were made/re-done by members of GCL if that could be done. It could be called the sprite section and it would be placed underneath wallpapers, glitches, and misc sections in the gallery.

Date: 2008-01-21 08:33:45

I would also like there to be a part of the gallery for sprites that were made/re-done by members of GCL if that could be done. It could be called the sprite section and it would be placed underneath wallpapers, glitches, and misc sections in the gallery.
been done :D

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-21 11:16:27

been done :D

Yep.
Glad about it too.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-01-28 21:29:32

Hey guys

<TR><TD colspan=2 align=left id=menuheader>
<B>Databases</B>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, glitchdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="GlitchDex">http://glitchcity.info/glitchdex">GlitchDex;

</TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, attackdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="AttackDex">http://glitchcity.info/attackdex">AttackDex;
</TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, itemdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="ItemDex">http://glitchcity.info/itemdex">ItemDex;
</TR>
<!-- Hidden until they're operational ~Abwayax
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, trainerseyes, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a>Trainer's Eyes</a></TD>
</TR>
-->
</TABLE>

So it was originally planned but it never got anywhere.

also, the ____dex2 stuff will get done by mid January

*Cough*28[size=1pt]is not mid January, more like the end[/size]*Cough* Not meaning to be a total asshole but that kind of why I'm here…

Date: 2008-01-28 21:58:54
So how should this code be used?

Date: 2008-02-16 17:26:01
Sorry to double post, but…

there needs to be a link to the glitchdex2 on the non-forum of GCL, if there's already one there than I sure didn't see it.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-08 19:16:37

Sorry to double post, but…

there needs to be a link to the glitchdex2 on the non-forum of GCL, if there's already one there than I sure didn't see it.
This has been annoying me for a while. It looks great, and apparently done, so why keep such a cool thing hidden?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-09 10:29:51
Dont have a clue. My best guess is that Abwayax wants to unvail the Item, Attack , and Glitchdex 2.0 all at the same time. If this is true, then the wait will be about two weeks, because Abwayax said thats when he'd get around to it.