Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What do YOU want on the site? - Page 6

Re: What do YOU want on the site?

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-12-31 23:16:56
I want a date for Glitchdex & Itemdex 2.0. I know that the Glitchdex 2.0 is done really and all the data needed for the Itemdex 2.0 has bean documented.
[size=1pt]Yes I know I've bean nagging, but I stopped for a while and this is the place to suggest this. [/size]

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-01 02:06:03
I think that there should be glitch trainers in the glitchdex.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-01-01 02:13:50
or as I said, a trainer dex

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-01-01 02:38:52
Hey guys

<TR><TD colspan=2 align=left id=menuheader>
<B>Databases</B>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, glitchdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="GlitchDex">http://glitchcity.info/glitchdex">GlitchDex;

</TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, attackdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="AttackDex">http://glitchcity.info/attackdex">AttackDex;
</TR>
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, itemdex, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a href="ItemDex">http://glitchcity.info/itemdex">ItemDex;
</TR>
<!-- Hidden until they're operational ~Abwayax
<TR>
<TD onmouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, trainerseyes, menu_width)" onmouseout="delayhidemenu()" id=menuitem><a>Trainer's Eyes</a></TD>
</TR>
-->
</TABLE>

So it was originally planned but it never got anywhere.

also, the ____dex2 stuff will get done by mid January

Date: 2008-01-01 02:43:31
Well, I still think that GCL should work with that base idea to creat the trainer dex. It would greatly add to the sites quality and info (IMHO)

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2008-01-01 11:57:45
I agree… A trainerdex would let us know what teams Glitch Trainers have.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-01 12:05:47
That would be helpful.

Date: 2008-01-01 13:38:50
I think that this really could happen if we don't get too lazy and keep consistant on making it.

Date: 2008-01-01 23:17:57

Well, I still think that GCL should work with that base idea to creat the trainer dex. It would greatly add to the sites quality and info (IMHO)

If you want some project done, Go do it yourself.

Date: 2008-01-02 02:12:22
with some help from my fellow gcl users I and they shall creat a glitch trainer dex!!!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-01-02 10:26:29

with some help from my fellow gcl users I and they shall creat a glitch trainer dex!!!

You would have to become a glitch scientist.

Date: 2008-01-02 10:57:58
I would get a glitch scientist and a few other users to help me.

Date: 2008-01-03 20:15:49

You would have to become a glitch scientist.

Um… Why?
People are promoted to Glitch Scientist because of there eagerness to research, there promoted because of what they do. Just because your not a Glitch Scientist doesn't mean you cant research.

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2008-01-03 20:23:37
I would help with the research… If you told me what to do.  XD I'd never start, on my own.

Date: 2008-01-03 23:11:03
Okay Hydrall, I'll direct the project, you find information, Super Fivex could design the page, Mutou Yami could get the pictures and I'll sprite them.