Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Wiki Discussion

What do YOU want on the site? - Page 8

Re: What do YOU want on the site?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-10 21:07:02

Sorry to double post, but…

there needs to be a link to the glitchdex2 on the non-forum of GCL, if there's already one there than I sure didn't see it.
This has been annoying me for a while. It looks great, and apparently done, so why keep such a cool thing hidden?

It isn't done. That's why.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-03-11 15:55:22

Sorry to double post, but…

there needs to be a link to the glitchdex2 on the non-forum of GCL, if there's already one there than I sure didn't see it.
This has been annoying me for a while. It looks great, and apparently done, so why keep such a cool thing hidden?

It isn't done. That's why.

What's left?

Posted by: BLMNDEF
Date: 2008-10-08 18:12:09

Recently I complained about people who came onto the site simply to tell us that <Some Other Site> (again, not naming names because we all know what site it is) is better than ours. Although I was getting steam off my back and doing good in the short-term, I realize that ranting seldom solves anything.

That said, I want to hear from YOU, the site visitors and forums members, what you feel the site lacks and what it should have.

And no, I won't dress up as Link, no matter how many of you want me to.

I really DON'T think {I know what the site is} is better than this one. And I don't want you to dress up as Link. Link is cool though.

Date: 2008-10-08 18:18:13
I think we need more pictures and method of obtaining in the glitchdex. And it needs some gameshark hex values for the pokemon (i.e. The wild mod. code is 01XXD7CF and Yellow MissingNo.'s gameshark hex is B8. So the XX would be B8 for the gameshark code.) I think they should have those.

Date: 2008-10-08 18:20:18

I think that there should be glitch trainers in the glitchdex.

That would be nice.  ;D  It could be a TrainerDex

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-10-08 18:21:01
…do not triple post, include all of it in one post if you please.

Date: 2008-10-08 18:30:25

oooo  :(  sorry i've never been on many forums before….ive never done a lot of things before….

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-10-08 18:36:41

oooo  :(  sorry i've never been on many forums before….ive never done a lot of things before….

Not that difficult, just read the rules and follow them, etc etc, and there's no problems.

Should really get back on topic here.

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2008-10-09 05:14:29
Is the advanced gen glitchdex done yet?

(Offtopic)

Yes, the rules are like the Bible. Only for one place, the forum where the set of rules are placed.

Posted by: ApoPhyS
Date: 2010-02-20 21:58:22

I was actually planning to host videos here on GCL, but any attempts at converting the AVIs to FLV's seem to FAIL.

www.media-convert.com
Free file conversion, fast and easy.

Videos hosted here would be wonderful.

I'd like a list of all Gambler-equivalent trainers that can be used for the Ditto Trick.

I'd also like a short list of useful trainers to fight for the second part of the Ditto Trick, like the kid with a Slowpoke for Mew or the first person to the right of Fuchsia for Missingno.
Also, a list of the special stats of your Rival's pokemon in the Elite 4. (using Roar to check them all)

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-20 23:23:31
I suggest Glitches on Smash Bros.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-02-22 21:17:05

I suggest Glitches on Smash Bros.
Add 'em if you know any. It isn't a kind of thing we currently have all the necessary info to do, but you can look some up as easily as us.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2010-02-24 00:18:36
*DOOR SWINGS OPEN*
Okay, I'm not late yet!

Super Fivex could design the page.
I've never made a web page before.

LOL, I have. Bu-ut, not very well. I'm taking a class right now. And before anyone asks, it's on a code level. Frontpage…  Just, no. I would probably take forever though.

As far as the site goes, the switch to the wiki format merits an upgrade in the languages department. Not that most of us can do anything about that though. I mean, we've got some bilingual members, but not too many. And I'm pretty sure, none of them want to take the entire site and translate it.

[spoiler]With the forum, I personally might like to see the spoiler buttons again. Abuse aside, Some people have ridiculously long signatures. No offense. That's if they haven't been reimplemented, that is…[/spoiler]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-02-25 23:59:44
spoilers are a non-priority now. If the extra-large sigs pose a problem to you, until we get spoilers reimplemented you may disable sigs from your user preferences.

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2010-03-01 18:31:21
That much I understand. Spoilers are merely a toy. Useful, but not mandatory. Besides who am I to argue with the admin. It's not like I particularly contribute to the site anyhow. I do stand by my languages comment, however. Does our wiki software support multiple versions of a page? Or would multiple pages be necessary?