Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Generation V confirmed - Page 10

Re: Generation V confirmed

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2010-07-15 23:52:44

We all asked for a new and original game, so far it looks like we're getting it, quit bitching. Seriously, route numbers? Who gives a f**k, honestly.

I sure didn't.  I asked for pokemon to go back to its roots.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-07-16 15:07:35

We all asked for a new and original game, so far it looks like we're getting it, quit bitching. Seriously, route numbers? Who gives a fuck, honestly.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's like Hoenn's Route 101, or Sinnoh's Route 201, except taken to a higher degree.

On a slightly unrelated note, what does everyone think of the new Pokemon? I am ambivalent about most of them, but Kibago looks interesting, as a Dragon type with tusks. I just hope it doesn't evolve into another Ground/Dragon type.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-07-16 15:57:30
Fire piggy *squee, shot*

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-07-16 18:41:03

We all asked for a new and original game, so far it looks like we're getting it, quit bitching. Seriously, route numbers? Who gives a f**k, honestly.

Pokemon has not strayed very far (if at all) from its "roots."

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-07-16 20:40:44

QFT. I'm not referring to anybody on here, but I'm tired of seeing stuff like "Generation IV isn't Pokémon" and "These are Digimon." It really hasn't gone far from the originals past the advances one would expect.
As for the Routes thing, I'm fine with a few traditional repeats, such as Victory Road, but to give so many places as multiple Routes repeats of names just doesn't seem right to me. It's like giving Badges the same names to me.

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-07-16 21:28:02

QFT. I'm not referring to anybody on here, but I'm tired of seeing stuff like "Generation IV isn't Pokémon" and "These are Digimon." It really hasn't gone far from the originals past the advances one would expect.
As for the Routes thing, I'm fine with a few traditional repeats, such as Victory Road, but to give so many places as multiple Routes repeats of names just doesn't seem right to me. It's like giving Badges the same names to me.

[size=1]QFTx2.
Personally, I love all the new Pokemon and I can't wait to see the evo's of the fire piggy.  :D[/size]

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2010-07-16 23:18:09

The new pokemon are looking a lot like the denjuu in Telefang 2, if you ask me.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-07-17 08:32:32
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/352mzk8.jpg[/img]
tl;dr Pokemon was never good

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-07-17 14:58:40
What? Pokemon is evolving!

*dun dah dun dah dun dah dun dah*

Your Pokemon evolved into Black and White!

If you didn't want this to happen you should have stopped training it or given it an Everstone, or even hit B.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2010-07-22 00:55:25
Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon

Luvdisc or Clamperl evo or something.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2010-07-23 05:53:07
Pokemon is the shit! Luvdisc, yeah :)

MissingNo: Revealed; Viktini?

Date: 2010-07-26 00:13:26
So serebii revealed a brand new legendary pokemon for pokemon black and white. This fuckers name is Viktini, and he's #000. Hes pretty badass looking, I say he's MissingNo. Discuss

Re: MissingNo: Revealed; Viktini?

Date: 2010-07-26 00:36:05
No.

Date: 2010-07-26 00:42:22
Lol. Do you have an opinnion? Sometimes no is not enough.

Date: 2010-07-26 01:02:19

Lol. Do you have an opinnion? Sometimes no is not enough.

I was saying no towards you saying "I think it's Missingno"