Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon Moon and Sun Discussion - Page 12

Re: Pokémon Moon and Sun Discussion

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2017-01-25 23:48:02

Anyone know if the Pokemon in your bank will stay there if you haven't renewed your bank subscription and have yet to update? I'm gonna update soon after I renew my subscription but I don't want to lose my living dex.

I think I may have left mine un-renewed for a while relatively early after it was no longer free and my Pokémon didn't disappear. However my memory is faint, this may not have actually happened and I don't know if TPC/Game Freak/Nintendo do this now so I'd renew your subscription as soon as possible to be safe.

Posted by: Dhaval12
Date: 2017-02-28 01:42:05
may be is harmless, but that catching 'M may cause further glitches in the game. :)

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2017-02-28 09:13:10

may be is harmless, but that catching 'M may cause further glitches in the game. :)
'M is Red/Blue only… and that's not how it works. Read the Missingno. page on the wiki. (Can't link it, on mobile.)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2017-03-03 02:31:32
So uhh… am I going senile in my old age? Am I missing something here with the "get Battle Points from putting stuff in Pokebank" thing? Done that, nothing that would suggest I'm receiving BP, or any option that allows me to select between that or PokeMiles or whatever else.

Posted by: natanelho
Date: 2017-07-31 15:46:09
does anyone there knows how to make a starter with a certain pokeball I choose? I RNG-bread my starter to be shiny, so now I have a white litten named 1337 and I thought about breeding it again to get a shiny with a premiere ball so it will match the color
is there a way to do this via breeding? because if I use different species the female will pass the ball and the specie of the offspring, so I need a female litten to start with…

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2017-08-07 15:13:34
Sadly, it's impossible to pass down a non-normal ball if the Pokemon is obtained via gift, as that's always the ball it comes in, and litten isn't available in the wild.