Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon Moon and Sun Discussion - Page 4

Re: Pokémon Moon and Sun Discussion

Posted by: Bert
Date: 2016-10-18 17:00:22
[size=1pt]According to the leaks today, Luchalitten, Robinroot, and the water starter's final maid-like evolution whose name I can't remember are real.[/size]

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-10-18 19:15:53
As long as they don't implement Wild Arms 4 (or was it Alter Code F?)-esque Save Coin bullshit, I'm okay with it.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-10-19 00:25:48
Yeah Bert, the demo was already data-mined before it was released in the USA.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2016-10-19 01:43:20
Do spoiler tags still exist? I hope that, since the demo has been datamined, they'll be heavily used throughout the coming month.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2016-10-19 10:11:22
I don't understand about why you'd need spoiler tags around discoveries of new Pokémon/items/moves etc. Never did understand why some people considered those "spoilers".

I guess the only thing I'd consider a spoiler is something about the storyline.

Date: 2016-10-19 11:23:53
Well, new items were found, these include… A new Poké Ball. Possibly for the UB's.

Date: 2016-10-19 14:38:36

I don't understand about why you'd need spoiler tags around discoveries of new Pokémon/items/moves etc. Never did understand why some people considered those "spoilers".

I guess I just like things to be a surprise lol. When I see a Pokemon for the first time I wanna be like "wow, what is THAT?" rather than "oh, it's THAT thing".

Sorry if this came off as snarky - not intended!

Date: 2016-10-19 14:46:57
Right now, even IGN knows about the whole Alolan PokéDex being "leaked".

Date: 2016-10-21 05:38:09
Anyway, since I played the demo, I realised I can't wait to play Sun/Moon.

Not that I'd consider myself hyped, I mean, I'd always said to myself I was going to play it anyway no matter what pre-release material said it was like.

Date: 2016-10-21 06:03:10
Also, do you know if the "early purchase" Munchlax is retail exlusive? I want that Snorlium-Z.

Date: 2016-10-21 17:31:45
The Nintendo website says that the Munchlax has to be obtained via internet before January 11th - since the promo is through the internet rather than through retail (in the form of a code or something), I wouldn't imagine the Munchlax would be a retail exclusive.

Date: 2016-11-08 08:16:31
Well, Pokémon Moon leaked.

Not linking to it here for obvious reasons.

GEN 7 GLITCH DISCUSSION HYPE

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2016-11-08 09:09:02
w00t! and O M Gee Wack0 is here! No way!

Date: 2016-11-08 09:12:11
Wack0, you stole my post.
The Sun dump is fake (if there even is one), but real Moon was already dumped. R.I.P The Pokémon Company's dream of not letting us play the full game until November 18th\23th.
Also, the Rowlet line's base stats are on the same level as Grotle. It's a tank. That's it.
Can anyone make that Gen VII Glitch Discussion child board?
SciresM confirmed that the dump is real. Here's a quote if the picture doesn't load:
(4:54:08 AM) SciresM: hashes pass
(4:54:09 AM) SciresM: its real
(4:54:14 AM) SciresM: holy f**k

And the source picture:
[img]http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1478609703566.png[/img]
GBAtemp has some magic.

Date: 2016-11-08 15:33:58
PKHex got gen 7 support. The crypto used is hilarious(ly terrible).

Just one RSA-768 key needs to be factorised to enable anyone to generate legit event QR codes.

I'm sure some rich guy will do it in the cloud eventually or something.

I'll do some research on invalid Pokémon within the next few days, too busy playing the game right now.