Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 1

I had the strangest...

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-07-03 12:50:56
MAN!!!  I had the strangest dream last night!  In my dream, I decided to play my (non corrupted) Pokemon Blue for old times sake, and after pulling it out of where I keep it hidden, it was a Japenese Green Version lable, but clear green caterage like Emerald, but was a Game Boy Color cartrage!!!  I played it and it was like FR/LG!!!  I was freaked out after I woke up.  Man.  I wonder if it was those burritos I ate?

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: ACE91
Date: 2006-07-03 17:53:40
I've had Pok?mon game-related dreams lately, too–dreams of getting Pok?mon Diamond/Pearl. I think I'm getting too excited over it…

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-03 21:01:25
not me. I hope it's like G/S.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-07-03 22:10:51
Meh, I had this one dream (one of my favorites) where I was Giga Bowser, and I killed Mario, Amy Rose, Godzilla (That part suprised me), Master Hand, and ATE Jigglypuffs on a grill, and KNEW HOW to grill!

Date: 2006-07-03 22:33:37
I can cook a good Duck a L'Orange.  This dream suprised me, because I usually dream about catgirls.  Hundreds of them.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-03 23:16:33
O_oo_OO_o ^_^^-^

Posted by: Robjoe1107
Date: 2006-07-03 23:17:04
Keep that stuff to yourself. =P Anyway, I had a dream once, where I was playing my Sapphire. For no reason, it slipped outta the bottom of my GBA SP and fell right into a conveniantly placed bucket of water at my feet. So, I picked it up and dried it off, and realized all of a sudden it was a dream. So, being purposely stupid, I inserted it back in and secured it with duct tape. To my suprise, it not only still worked, but my save file was intact and everything. However, when I resumed, I found myself in an 8-bit evironment, reminisant of R/G/B/Y. Even weirder, all the 2nd and 3rd gen. Pok?mon had no real sprites, and were glitches instead. My Sapphire had essentially became a 1st gen. game. Freaky stuff.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-07-03 23:34:06

However, when I resumed, I found myself in an 8-bit evironment, reminisant of R/G/B/Y.

The Gameboy's processor is 16-bit in case you didn't know.

I don't dream about Pokemon glitches that often (weird) but I did dream about hackers going in my Animal Crossing Wild World town and glitching everything up, including my DS, which froze, so I resetted it but only glitches appeared and I couldn't play any games anymore.  :o

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-07-04 09:25:54
I guess this'll be a dream topic…I'll tell you some really weird dreams

1. Dreamt I was play G/S/C on my GBA (Whichhas my missingno blue in it) and I ran into a glitch called Nosis. It was the sprite of a farfect'd. NO MORE HOF AT NIGHT!

2. Dreamt I was shrunk, that's pretty much it

3. Dreamt I went through the control key on the keyboard. Found a world called Screenietopia. Got chased by scammers. Had a speedy cool little car (Not really a car. Think that thing from pokemon Snap). Drove away and saw the keyboard. I popped out just as Jesse's Wife from Full House came in. She wanted to mail a rock by e-mail.

Date: 2006-07-04 09:37:54
Ugh…I hate it when the sitcoms start to show up…

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-07-04 20:49:17
I dreamt I was Knuckles today. :P

Date: 2006-07-06 10:22:55
I one time dreamt I was Eggman…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-06 12:28:32

I one time dreamt I was Eggman…

You mean Robotnik, right?

Not sure what the heck I was dreaming last night. One of the dreams I had involved a rollercoaster, that I know for sure. And another involved this old cartoon called Dudley Do-Right.

Date: 2006-07-06 18:14:30
Yes, I mean Robotnik. I'm just used to calling him Eggman (Just about everyone calls him that)

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-07-06 19:22:43
I once dreamt thatn  there were these stuffed animals. When I touched them, I turned into another person.