Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 5

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-04 11:03:29
My sis has a dream book. Though the symbols vary for each person.

What an…interesting dream :D. I think you ate them cause you wanted to consume their talent (shot)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-05 15:42:03
If I had been dreaming about eating them to gain their talents, then I'd be Jeffrey Dommer re-incarnated.  D: O_o

I had a dream about flying cop cars once… and a dream about exploding penguins. That's all that was in it, just a bunch of exploding penguins.

Date: 2007-10-05 17:23:42
and a dream about exploding penguins

…Ever heard of Disgaea? It's a 2-D RPG-Strategy game on the Ps2 about demons that doesn't take itself very seriously. The ones who do the grunt work are called Prinnies, who are human souls doing this work so that they can be reincarnated, trapped in toy penguin bodies.

And when you pick them up and throw them, they go BOOM!

It's awesome XD

Date: 2007-10-05 17:30:24
Cool.

Also, ever hear of the arcade game Hydro Thunder? You control racing boats. One course, "Arctic Circle", has a shortcut at the end through a ship. Right before you get to the entrance to it, you'll have to cross an ice bank to get there. There's penguins on the bank, and you can hit them and they go flying making a cool sound.

I have that game in an N64 adaptation. Funny stuff.

Date: 2007-10-05 17:41:09
Ha ha, nice.

Is it just me, or is everyone obsessed with penguins lately?

Back on topic, last night I dreamt I was yelling at my mom, which is strange because I never yell at people.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-10-06 06:26:39

Cool.

Also, ever hear of the arcade game Hydro Thunder? You control racing boats. One course, "Arctic Circle", has a shortcut at the end through a ship. Right before you get to the entrance to it, you'll have to cross an ice bank to get there. There's penguins on the bank, and you can hit them and they go flying making a cool sound.

I have that game in an N64 adaptation. Funny stuff.

Meh. Parodius == ultimate win

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-06 19:10:58
Is it just me, or is everyone obsessed with penguins lately?

I've never dreamed about penguins in my life.

Date: 2007-10-07 14:51:54
I don't think I have either. But it seems like I'm seeing a lot of penguin merchandise lately…it's the flamingo all over again XD

Date: 2007-10-07 17:29:54
I had a dream where I was the Fat Bastard a couple of nights ago.

Date: 2007-10-07 20:48:40
A couple years ago I dreamt I had gotten pregnant without sex. I was a wonder to doctors everywhere XD

Date: 2007-10-12 14:57:15
Two nights ago, I dreamed I was having an orthodontal appointment. Suddenly, they discovered little green aliens from Neptune living in my mouth, and their spaceship was embedded in my mouth. They didn't really notice them. The little aliens jumped out my mouth, and ran around exploring the orthodontist's. When it was time for me to leave, the little aliens from Neptune came back and jumped back into my mouth, their home.

Last night I dreamed I won the biggest stock car race in the world, the Daytona 500. I was celebrating in victory lane. They were handing me the trophy with my name engraved on it when suddenly my alarm clock went off, and in my dream, the car rolled forward while making the alarm clock ringing sound, and it ran over me and killed me. Goddamn stupid alarm clocks…Always ruin your dreams, causing them to end in bizarre ways…

Date: 2007-10-13 21:30:51
Was having an odd dream about Jing and Stir (from an anime called King of Bandit Jing). Don't really remember it, something about Stir being sick I think, 'cause she had just fainted when Mom woke me up.

Date: 2007-10-13 21:37:09
Heh, ever had a dream ended in an odd way by an alarm clock?

Date: 2007-10-13 21:46:05
My mom IS my alarm clock XD. She even has a snooze feature. Observe:

Mom: Time to get up!

Me: (buried under covers) Five more minutezzzzzzzz…..

(five minutes pass)

Mom: Time to get up!

Me: (moan)

I'm not a morning person.

I did get a real alarm clock recently, but the times I get up for college classes alternate by day (MWF is 8:00, TTH is 7:30), and I don't feel like changing the alarm clock everyday, so Mom is still employed in her morning services :P

Usually with me if my mom interrupts a dream, I fall right back asleep and have a weirdo bizaare dream that has nothing to do with the previous one during the five-minute "snooze" period.

Date: 2007-10-15 16:06:36
I used to have a train alarm clock a couple of years ago. I had a dream Iv was on a date with a girlfriend (A real nice one, too), and my alarm clock went off. Suddenly, a train came right through the restaurant we were in and squashed her. I woke up and shouted aloud, "What the hell?"

Just the other night, I had a dream I was riding in the back of a pickup truck (it's fun) and the tailgate was not shut, and I fell out the back and rolled down an embankment and died. And then all my family members (YES. All of them, I have a large family) appeared and started laughing at me, saying "Haha, you died!"

Ever had dreams where you're falling and you don't stop? Every time I wake up from those, I'm ALMOST ALWAYS on the floor. So, I fell out of bed during my dream. That, or I wake up and my pillows have fallen out from under my head.

Speaking of which, my cousin who lives in New York (STATE) is in college too. A community college. He's President of the Chess club at the college, and he goes to a chess website that the members got a paid-for subscription to. He chose his nationality to be Antarctica. Yes, really. It is an option on that site. It even has its own flag. Trust me. I looked it up on Yahoo, and, sure enough, it was there. It's light blue, with the white icy continent in the middle of it.