Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 3

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-03-24 08:39:01

I still love MMBN6 anyway.

Play some real Megaman. You'll be amazed at how fuckin hard it is to get to Gutsman.

What you say? Even I can get to Gutsman.
[size=2pt]Defeating him, however…[/size]

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-03-24 14:17:34
one time i dreamt i was playing my crystal version(pok?mon)and that i started a new game,then i chose cyndaquil,and then when i went into the grass l.100 legendaries started appearing in a wild pokemon encounter and that i killed them with tackle…………….it was wierd,l.5 beating l.100 with tackle………………..wierd

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2007-03-25 01:54:55

I still love MMBN6 anyway.

Play some real Megaman. You'll be amazed at how f**kin hard it is to get to Gutsman.

What you say? Even I can get to Gutsman.
[size=2pt]Defeating him, however…[/size]

I got to Gutsman without losing lives,but it is hard to get to him.Goldenchaos,is MMBN6 awesome?

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-04-01 14:48:56
One time, I had a dream that I was playing animal crossing wild world and I saw the golden watering can on the beach but it wasn't a golden watering can… I was so disapointed…

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2007-04-06 20:13:05
The other night I dreamt I saved Plankton. And he was at my school, and I gave him to my L.A teacher 0_o

Posted by: Kabutops M
Date: 2007-04-07 14:57:43
I had a dream that I'd get a Pokemon Manga and it came true. o.O

Date: 2007-04-09 01:03:07
I had a dream where there were a whole bunch of really big bugs EVERYWHERE. We were just about to call the exterminator when I woke up.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-04-09 02:27:39
I dreamt I truck an idea for fr/lg that mite work

Date: 2007-04-15 13:11:38
I just dreamt that I was playing animal crossing and it was raining, I walked into the river and started wading through… when I got to the waterfall in my town it was all muddy, like the color of the water in the move Muddy Water, two birds were diving in and I caught one with my fishing rod, it was a bald eagle (though terribly warped)…. Weird, huh?

Date: 2007-09-30 18:26:43
This may seem very odd, but it went something like this: *In hacked pokemon game,walks from pizzeria to top of wall on which rests a globe encircled in a golden chain, walks into the globe..* OMG! MY GAME IS GLITCHING UP!!11there is a random NONEXISTANT SPRITE OF A RAYQUAZA AND ITS MINE!!!11 *recurring part of dream starts, am walking up a VERY large slope in a cave, slope is similar to the side of the mountain in pokemon diamond, approachs area with 3 rocks, picks up an item…* Ah, so that Crobat over there is guarding the exit, I remember this… *defeats crobats, dream ends*

Most of my dreams are similar to this.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-30 20:00:07
I remember once having a dream that I was looking for the third of the .hack Twilight manga, and this blonde guy wanted to get me a present, and I said I wanted the Twilight manga 'cause I couldn't find it anywhere. Six months passed (in the dream) and the guy shows up again and gives me the Twilight manga for my birthday or something. Odd, but nice. Probably b/c most of the guys around here are ugly or are jerks :P.

As for Pokemon-related dreams…I remember there was one where I was playing a mix of Final Fantasy X and Pokemon, and was switching b/w Pikachu and Tidus O_o. The ending of the "game" got repeated several times in the dream, each "reset" starting with me trying to do things differently, but it was always the same result: all my friends (random anime chars) died/were sacrificed. O_O. That dream wasn't so pleasant…

BTW, ever played Mega Man Zero? That game's pretty hard. 

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-01 20:38:02
I had a dream where I knew I was dreaming(lucidity) and I was at school, and I made it so I was fucking a girl, very niiiice.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-10-01 21:13:50
You win the thread.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-01 21:23:07

You win the thread.

Really? Pure Awesomness from lucidity yup yup.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-01 21:24:26
I had the starangest idea about… well…. here is the quote from the IRC

<+XD003|shower> back
<+XD003|shower> omg
<+XD003|shower> while in the shower
<+XD003|shower> i had a messed up story idea
<+XD003|shower> in order to stop any more evil from coming into the world, XD003 (Age 50) decided to bond with the gate of the life
<+XD003|shower> but
<+XD003|shower> he awakens 32 months later, at the gate, but age 18
<+XD003|shower> here's where it gets odder
<+XD003|shower> XD003 is considered a god now
<+XD003|shower> and
<+XD003|shower> a person named site parax is president and banned perversion, and swearing
<+XD003|shower> guess who that is
<&Kyoukipichi> lol
<&Kyoukipichi> xparasite9
<+XD003|shower> yep
<+XD003|shower> he became president after XD003 became stoneified
<+XD003|shower> and made earth worse
<+XD003|shower> so he could take it over