Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 7

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-21 10:37:20

The size of a normal can-and yet the whole universe was contained inside of it.

The universe must have been small.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-21 10:55:26
No-it was normal sized.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-04 21:30:35
I just had the weirdest dream last night. Here is what happened:
I was on the glitchdex2 page on a typosquat of  "glitchcity.com" called "glitchcist.com" and it asked me to install A plug-in. I did and my browser closed. A weird program called 546456465sdadadsa.exe started and when I tried to close it, it popped back up again! So I restarted my computer, and The computer desktop changed in-fact my entire computer changed, then I found out somebody was connecting to my computer, so I opened up CMD and typed "distelnet" and everything went back to normal except the virus thing was still there. I ran a virus scan on my computer using Norton, witch looked different than normal(I did know how to use it for some reason.) and tried to delete the virus, but when I clicked delete it popped up so It couldn't be deleted Than IE opened it than asked me to install winfixer(another virus) And I know that all the buttons mean yes So I disconnected from the Internet that clicked the X button on the pop up thing and IE. Than both IE and the virus closed. Than I saw that my desktop was changed back to the weird one, and somebody was telneting me again and Could see all he did in a CMD window. It said "disconnected" at the end. So I closed it, and my desktop reverted back to normal. So I went on youtube(I don't know How I did that without my Internet modem on) and found a video that said that the MCAfee site adviser tool bar stops the virus from running. So I installed the toolbar and when it got done installing it came up frozen with a bunch of letters on it(It only had one C) and I clicked on the C and it closed, then Norton removed it.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-12-05 14:09:48
….WOW! Fivex you are the first person I have heard of to have a dream about being on your computer and doing that many things AND remembering it all including the name of the really weird file! O_o! anyway speaking of dreams, I think the last one I had with a Pokemon in it was this one, several months ago: I dreamed that a really mean Raikou was attacking me! It kept biting and shocking me a lot (ouch) until I "died" and woke up. It was freaky! O_o

Date: 2007-12-05 14:13:44
Pokemon rarely ever appear in my dreams. In fact, I'm not in my dreams more often than I am.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-12-06 20:50:07
Yeah, I rarely ever appear in my dreams. If I do, then it's like I'm watching everything from the outside, like I'm recalling a memory so I'm still not really in the dream. It's weird.

I had an awful dream about Ms. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus becoming evil or depressed or something. I used to watch that show all the time

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-12-06 21:45:20

I was on the glitchdex2 page on a typosquat of  "glitchcity.com" called "glitchcist.com" and it asked me to install A plug-in. I did and my browser closed. A weird program called 546456465sdadadsa.exe started and when I tried to close it, it popped back up again! So I restarted my computer, and The computer desktop changed in-fact my entire computer changed, then I found out somebody was connecting to my computer, so I opened up CMD and typed "distelnet" and everything went back to normal except the virus thing was still there. I ran a virus scan on my computer using Norton, witch looked different than normal(I did know how to use it for some reason.) and tried to delete the virus, but when I clicked delete it popped up so It couldn't be deleted Than IE opened it than asked me to install winfixer(another virus) And I know that all the buttons mean yes So I disconnected from the Internet that clicked the X button on the pop up thing and IE. Than both IE and the virus closed. Than I saw that my desktop was changed back to the weird one, and somebody was telneting me again and Could see all he did in a CMD window. It said "disconnected" at the end. So I closed it, and my desktop reverted back to normal. So I went on youtube(I don't know How I did that without my Internet modem on) and found a video that said that the MCAfee site adviser tool bar stops the virus from running. So I installed the toolbar and when it got done installing it came up frozen with a bunch of letters on it(It only had one C) and I clicked on the C and it closed, then Norton removed it.

You dreamed about viruses and trojan horses?

I wish I had dreams like that.

Date: 2007-12-06 22:06:02
I dream about anime and manga and videogames  ;D

Too bad it's mostly nonsense I can't use for anything interesting. Oh well, at least they're entertaining. I hate it when I dream of driving.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-12-08 11:06:28

I dream about anime and manga and videogames  ;D

Too bad it's mostly nonsense I can't use for anything interesting. Oh well, at least they're entertaining. I hate it when I dream of driving.
Lol you have the best dreams! Driving…lol I get why you hate it (I get to wait 1 more year before my parents make me learn). All my dreams are usually so weird and hard to describe that I don't enjoy them much. As for the very few good, ordinary dreams, when I wake up and find it was a dream I'm like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS NOT REAL  :("! I once dreamed that I saw the English version of a Pokemon movie 1 year before it came out in the US!! (another one of my super rare good or bad Pokemon dreams).

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-08 11:08:57
Once I dreamt that ? was real and then I captured it.

Date: 2007-12-09 17:57:01
What did (?) look like in "real life"?

I remember dreaming that I was watching this really awesome King of Bandit Jing movie. Then when I woke up I couldn't remember anything about it except that it was awesome. No fair!

Date: 2007-12-09 18:00:01
I had a dream that I was killed by a giant organ. (the instrument)

Date: 2007-12-10 11:07:01
A friend of mine said he had a dream about being chased by a giant turkey XD

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-10 13:58:27

Wait, I don't even have norton.XD

Date: 2007-12-11 20:48:38
I had a dream where Aquaman became evil and tried to destroy the world, but turned good again and saved it instead. At the end me and my family were at our house looking at all the pretty bridges and rainbows everywhere (btw: we don't have any bridges near our house)

O_o