Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 6

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-23 17:30:51
I hardly ever have falling dreams. It's weird. If I'm having a nightmare, it's usually where something really bad is going to happen and things keep on resetting as me or whoever else in the dream is trying to prevent it/escape it. Of course, what IT actually is never is clear. Go figure. 

…What is Antarctica's population anyway? Does it even HAVE  a population? (outside of scientists researching it)

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-10-23 19:34:56
I had a dream last night…  It was a wonderful dream…  Abbs had made me an Admin…  Too bad it was just a dream…  Dreams never come true…  :'(…  *sigh*…

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-23 19:49:57
yeah, that dream might not come true, but the dreams i have… * XD003 thinks back to recent dreams
… Never mind, those dreams will never come true…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-10-24 01:46:46
Once I had a dream where I was walking home from school or something and when I got there was this random girl in my loungeroom. And then it turned out she was some kinda prostitute.

Date: 2007-10-27 23:55:46
I had a dream that was a bizaare mix of Pokemon and .hack. That's all I really remember of it, though…

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-28 08:43:31
I've had dreams where I heard a song but I had no idea what it was. Then, somedays later, in real life, I download a song…and it's the same song from the dream! The song I'm thinking of is "No Quarter" by Led Zeppelin.
Odd…

Antarctica's population is probably 0.

Date: 2007-11-07 21:24:30
Too bad, I want a little blue GTS dot on the Antarctica on my trading globe :P

My dreams have been nothing but utter nonsense lately. I think it's the Daylight Savings Time shift…

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2007-11-10 11:05:42
I had a dream where I went to my friend's house. Then all my other friends showed up, and we played Survivor. I can't recall who won, but it was funny.
I had a recent dream where I was a pokemon trainer, and I got to go off and catch pokemon. Team Rocket showed up, and I shot them cause they wouldn't shut up. It was odd.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-11-11 18:11:08

I had a dream where I went to my friend's house. Then all my other friends showed up, and we played Survivor. I can't recall who won, but it was funny.
I had a recent dream where I was a pokemon trainer, and I got to go off and catch pokemon. Team Rocket showed up, and I shot them cause they wouldn't shut up. It was odd.

LOl, nice, I would have done that also.

Date: 2007-11-11 18:17:45
I had a dream that Santa Claus killed me with a chainsaw once.

Posted by: Cyhunt
Date: 2007-11-19 22:57:05
Crazy dreams are my specialty. I've had a dream where me and my friend turned into pterodactyls and we went into a haunted house and when I came out, zombies were playing a football game.
I had another dream where I saw a room in my house that was at a museum and I crawled through a hole there (with my friends) and goto another room with a table, and it went on like that for like 10 rooms and once we got outside I was in a Windows game and me and my friend were shrunk to a size of a mouse and we we're on a pipe. Then my friend's Mom appeared and took us home. (Wow, thats one big run on sentence!)

And another where it was a bit like the desert level of SMG.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-20 15:48:26
I had a dream that a pumpkin killed me with a zombie.

Date: 2007-11-20 16:35:25
I had a dream that the entire world (universe) was contained in a can of beer.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-21 08:51:13

I had a dream that the entire world (universe) was contained in a can of beer.

How big was the can of beer?

Date: 2007-11-21 09:15:11
The size of a normal can-and yet the whole universe was contained inside of it.