Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 2

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-07-08 18:01:04
Last night I had a romantic candle-light dinner with a pink-haired catgirl…In my dreams anyway.

Posted by: Izwzyzx
Date: 2006-07-08 18:12:48

Last night I had a romantic candle-light dinner with a pink-haired catgirl…In my dreams anyway.

You have some serious issues…

Date: 2006-07-08 18:25:14
…Uhhh…Ummm…Shut up.  Fine.  That's the best I can freakin' come up with…WAIT NO!!!  Damn you Virus!!!  MegaMan!!!  Avenge you I will!!!  Gosh…I still love MMBN6 anyway.

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-07-08 19:09:33
I dreamt i was playind Dimond and Pearl -drools- and suddenly I'm someplace and Delia Ketchum came up and wanted to say something about Ash's dad. And then Jessie and James were my cousins.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-08 21:33:52
I still love MMBN6 anyway.

Play some real Megaman. You'll be amazed at how fuckin hard it is to get to Gutsman.

Date: 2006-07-09 11:59:53
Sigh…It finally happened.  In my dream last night I had a Magnum, and I used it to blow a catgirl's brains out.  I don't think I like catgirls that much anymore…

Oh and Abwayax, I have played MegaMan Anniverisary collection.  I still like MMBN better.

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-07-09 13:33:31
Here are 2 of mine

1-I dreamt i was missingno going off and attacking ash and pikachu

2-I dreamt i was my charater in my silver version (Name=Silver)
I turned into a team rocket member thing.
YAY!!But i lost all my pokemon but meowth.I battled  'M and an egg.

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-07-09 15:40:01
I remember having a dream about my Blaziken stolen by Team Magma in Ruby.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-09 16:22:37

Sigh…It finally happened.  In my dream last night I had a Magnum, and I used it to blow a catgirl's brains out.  I don't think I like catgirls that much anymore…

Oh and Abwayax, I have played MegaMan Anniverisary collection.  I still like MMBN better.

Because the real one is harder? Eh, I heard the Battle Network one can turn into wolves and stuff. Nomorph, as me and the Izz say.

Date: 2006-07-09 16:48:40
Well, actually because I perfer RPG/Strategy over Platformers.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-07-10 14:47:52
I had a dream where I fooled that stupid Cloud into thinking I was on his side, brought Sephiroth back to life, got long silver hair, and for some odd reason claws too, then with teh help of Sephiroth I burninated Cloud and ruled the earth….I know….Weird….I only have dreams of dominating earth on Tuesdays…..Strange.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-07-10 14:56:26
I dreamed that I was playing SSBM, ON MY DS!

Posted by: MOD-SAN
Date: 2006-08-17 00:07:32
I dreamt that on Myspace this group of people were taking over people's accounts and selling them out to SPAM sites… and I stopped them Oo;

Posted by: hypershadow12
Date: 2007-03-24 01:34:31
I had a dream where I was lucarios pre-evolution and felt what it's like to evolve ( Its blinding and feels like you're being streched like Silly Putty)*yay putty* ;D

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-03-24 02:13:12
Now I mostly just have dreams of random scenes that only last a short time, like Robot Chicken.