Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 4

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-10-01 21:33:54
:o I hope that's only fiction, and stays that way  XD

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-01 21:40:55

Hopefully it does, too, odd.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-01 21:59:12

Hopefully it does, too, odd.

don't we all hope it stays fiction.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-02 11:21:29
Heh :P

Had a dream about Digimon, where the third and fourth seasons leaders (Takato and Takuya) had swapped places. Weird.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-10-02 15:27:20

Heh :P

Had a dream about Digimon, where the third and fourth seasons leaders (Takato and Takuya) had swapped places. Weird.

OMG! Digimon.
I never did understand Digimon.

Date: 2007-10-02 17:23:46
lol

I'm a fan of both Pokemon and Digimon (GASP!), but I still prefer Pokemon.

Digimon's fun for writing since it has fun characters and a zillion plotholes :P

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-03 14:30:07
I have some bizarre dreams.

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was at a Nascar race (Yes, this IS normal for me), at Martinsville Speedway. On lap 1, one of the drivers (it was Dick Trickle, and yes, that IS his name) spun, and before he hit the wall, suddenly his car went flying up way high into the air, landed in the grandstands, and Trickle's car exploded, killing himself, all the drivers, and every fan. Including myself.

I also dreamed about Dr. Robotnik and Bowser going to a Led Zeppelin concert back in the '70s, and another one where I was Dr. Robotnik and I was trying to get to Rocktoberfest.  O_o

Date: 2007-10-03 14:42:16
LMAO. Yes good ol' Doctor Robotnik (NOT Eggman. Such a stupid name)

I haven't had a Sonic dream in forever.

Lately I find myself dreaming about driving O_o. Half the time I get a speeding ticket DX

Date: 2007-10-03 15:04:07
I had the "Robotnik goes to Rocktoberfest" dream twice. First time I had it, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy Rose, and Big kicked my ass just before I made it there, and THEY stole my tickets and went there. Second time, I snuck past them and made it.  ;D But then they attacked me after I had had the time of my life. This time, I died, but Robotnik (me) died happy.

The Nascar dream I had was very frightening to me. It seemed that real. What's even scarier, is that THAT dream could actually happen in real life.

Date: 2007-10-03 15:13:39
Yeah, that is freaky…

I remember a scary dream I had where I was being chased around by a bear monster thing. Not much more to it than that, but it still freaked me out.

Oh, have you ever had a dream where you dreamt you woke up but you're really still sleeping? Those are the freakiest dreams

Date: 2007-10-03 15:34:44
I bet you laughed at Dick Trickle's name.

I also had a dream where I was God. So I said "LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!"
So…
I flipped a light switch on and off.

I had another dream where I was Missingno. and I was going around, glitching up people's games 'til they were corrupted. Until I was caught in a PokeBall… :'(

And, another dream. I dreamed that I was Stewie Griffin.  ;D XD :D :P 8) ;)
BEST DREAM EVER.

Yes, I have had a dream where I woke up in the dream. In my dream, I woke up, brushed my teeth, got dressed, ate my breakfast, and then I went to school and it turned into an RPG. The teachers were evil enemies, some of the students were evil, and the epic final boss battle was the Evil Principal. I killed him, and then I woke up for real. I later included the school (which I have ever since called "The School of REALLY Hard Knocks" in a RPG story I wrote as a level.

No, my school is NOT really like that.

Date: 2007-10-03 15:45:14
Yes I did laugh at Trickle's name, poor boy.

Heh, that RPG dream sounds fun. Because school's not like that all of the time, just some of the time. Most of the time during exams.

I've had glitch dreams before, but I can never remember them. The glitches erased my dream's save file! (shot)

I've had several dreams about Kingdom Hearts, usually ones where I'm playing weird levels in the game. I wouldn't call them glitch levels, but they were certainly alien-looking with red and green and purples and blacks. 

Date: 2007-10-03 16:03:55
He CHOSE to go by the "Dick" name. And he's a very old man, 67 years old. I'm sure he doesn't care.

Here's some other odd named drivers I know of:Lennie Pond, Lake Speed, Greg Sacks, Dick Johnson (TWO of them), Slick Johnson, Johnny Chapman (that was Johnny Appleseed's real name), Ben Arnold, Roger Clemmons, Dizzy Dean, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy (NO relationship to the Presidents), Bob Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, and Dick Klank. Laugh if you want to.

Yeah, the RPG dream was interesting. The RPG I wrote featured some characters I created, the money-hungry Copper, the pottymouthed Clayton, and the insanely stupid Henry, who cannot die because he regenerates if he has at least ONE molecule left of him.

But anyways…I also had a dream about a Nascar race, where an ocean suddenly appeared in the middle of the track, and several drivers (Ernie Irvan, Ward Burton, Joe Nemechek, Jimmy Spencer, Hut Stricklin, Ted Musgrave, and Rick Wilson) got washed away in it. Then their race cars turned into mutated giant piranhas that ate the other cars.

In my dream I just mentioned, it was a mixture between the 1993/1994 Nascar seasons: Irvan drove the #28 Texaco Ford, Burton the #31 Hardee's Ford, Nemechek the #41 Meineke Chevrolet, Spencer the #27 McDonald's Ford, Stricklin the #23 Smokin' Joe's Ford, Musgrave the #55 U. S. Air ford, and Wilson the #44 STP Pontiac.

Interesting, that Irvan, Burton, Nemechek, Spencer, Stricklin, Musgrav, and Wilson's cars turned into piranhas…Weirdest dream I ever had.

And in case you were wondering, Trickle's car, in my dream, was the #75 Carolina Pottery/Factory Stores of America Ford.

Date: 2007-10-03 16:43:42
Piranhas?! What happened to the drivers?  ;)

Scariest dream I ever had was when I was really young. The whole house was on fire and I was running around scared. Then I found a hole in the wooden floor shaped like a person O_o. 

We need a dream interpreter person here.

Date: 2007-10-03 17:03:21

Piranhas?! What happened to the drivers?  ;)

I don't really know. It's a dream, I guess Irvan, Burton, Nemechek, Spencer, Stricklin, Musgrave, and Wilson just vanished.

I also had a dream about a race at Dover Raceway (Delaware), it was lap 490 of 500, and John Andretti was leading the race in his #37 Little Ceaser's/Kmart Ford. Suddenly, all 20 or so cars still on the track turned into Lay's potato chips. The fans turned into Budweiser beer cans, and the race track suddenly turned into my dining room table (I'm not making this up!). I ate the potato chips that had been race cars.  :???:

I'm not a "dream interpreter", but I know that dreams are caused by the brain trying to release random thoughts that were in your head, that's called a "venting dream". Usually, the last thing you think about before you fall asleep is involved in the dream in some way, shape, or form.