Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I had the strangest... - Page 9

Re: I had the strangest...

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-28 21:10:33
Sounds like it could have recited poetry and the current state of the stock markets.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-28 21:29:48

Sounds like it could have recited poetry and the current state of the stock markets.

Why would you say that?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-28 21:34:10
The image of the Spinda just makes me think of the stereotypical rich person who sits in a chair smoking a pipe conversing with his buddies about such things.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-28 21:40:19
I actually could picture a spinda with a monicle and a fancy-ass black suit with coat-tails XD.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-12-29 12:46:02
You know, I can too XD

I had a dream about a ghost possessing people. Couldn't tell if it was a good or bad ghost. Probably has something to do with playing Phantom Brave the past few days.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-07-31 02:22:43
I had a dream that Munky, one of the guitarists of korn was on the same plane as me. So I was totally excited and talked to him, then me and him started doing a whole bunch of drugs like cutting lines of ecstacy and snorting every last bit in front of everyone, We also smoked weed and got fried on acid, took an 8th of shrooms and chilled and flew through the 5th dimension tripping balls, all of this in front of every single person on the plane, nobody did anything to stop us. The plane then landed and he autographed their new album and gave it to me and said peace and he left. FUCKING AWESOME

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-07-31 02:54:40

I had a dream that Munky, one of the guitarists of korn was on the same plane as me. So I was totally excited and talked to him, then me and him started doing a whole bunch of drugs like cutting lines of ecstacy and snorting every last bit in front of everyone, We also smoked weed and got fried on acid, took an 8th of shrooms and chilled and flew through the 5th dimension tripping balls, all of this in front of every single person on the plane, nobody did anything to stop us. The plane then landed and he autographed their new album and gave it to me and said peace and he left. FUCKING AWESOME
That sounds awsome. But, then again, you bumped a 2 year old topic T_T

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-07-31 07:37:37
fuuuuuck. my bad. It doesnt show up on my phone that its two months old.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-07-31 07:40:28
Umm…locked?