Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You're Banned! - Page 20

Re: You're Banned!

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-01-22 13:34:33
Banned because Abwayax doesn't need to ban people by copying and pasting it into the box and adding the lines again and again and again, and anywayz I like redesigning the phrases I say and not just copy and pasting what I happen to say to a stupid comment because I do often respond to stupid comments with slightly more insain ones and also you pushed the limit of the lines two far because a certain time it is fun but eventually it isn't because you start to invent a new game which is copy and paste Newo's comments to make the longest banning of all eternity containing the words or phrases of the person above which eventually would become dull and repetitive and wouldn't make a good game, also I may or maynot be banning you and maybe the next poster because they read or equally didn't read what I posted here which would be very unfair on me and may hurt my feelings, also back to the original point Abwayax has a lot of work to do so wouldn't have enough time to create long paragraphs which is quite a nice point to bring me back to the reason for banning you. I will ban you for your present past and future insainity which puts mine to a bad name, I invented the tomatoes of randomness by randomly asking PichuUmbreon to turn all me shop item's pictures into pictures of tomatoes, which has a funny story behind it but this is not the time and place for it. Anyway you just loop enents which, yes would happen if you got trapped in a paradox, but we didn't because we happen to still be going on now typing more and more reasons for why we are banned, so you overall are banned for not telling me you used my ROM earlier, not banning PichuUmbreon for something that Abwayax did, Blaming Abwayax for banning PichuUmbreon, banning me with a phrase you just copied and pasted, being random generally, liking penguins (although My brother Mas Destruction likes penguins), for overusing the word ban in a sentence, breaking copyright laws, stealling my phrase JAM from the IRC, not having a Rockslide, and for using MAC.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-01-22 16:04:56
Banned.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-01-22 20:01:32
Banned because a cat is fine too.

Posted by: Wailmer Master
Date: 2007-01-23 02:19:33
banned cuz i said so

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2007-01-23 09:15:20
Banned because Newo typed Mac in all caps. WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*jumps out a window*

Date: 2007-01-23 13:17:35
Banned because you mentioned my name

Date: 2007-01-23 13:18:16
Banned because you stole my name from me

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-01-23 13:21:43
Banned for making me confuzzled :-\