Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You're Banned! - Page 220

Re: You're Banned!

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-09-15 20:36:53
Banned because I accidentally broke off a keyboard letter at a school computer and thought that I was dead. (Fortunately, it was one of those keys that clicks right back into place)

Posted by: Reimoni
Date: 2009-09-15 20:49:35
banned because
[img]http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/f/u/fuckyeahseakingplz.gif?1[/img]

Date: 2009-09-15 20:58:17
Banned because I'm proud to be a mixture of 5 European countries.

Date: 2009-09-16 12:40:34
Banned because you don't know what color a smurf turns when its choking.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-09-16 13:02:07
Banned because: neither does anyone else.

Date: 2009-09-16 15:46:00
Banned because all smurfs know what color they turn when they choke. Also banned because you can use that handy invention called the search engine to find out.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-16 17:54:00
Banned because everybody knows that they turn purple when choked.

Banned for posting a new reply while I was typing.

Banned because that's obvious, not subliminal.

Banned because it's probably something out of Pokémon or Star Trek or something.

Neither. I suppose that I should just give up. Perhaps Mutou Yami will figure it out.

Banned @ Reimoni because I have no ability to recognize music culture references.

Banned because that tells me it is possibly a Silent Hill reference.

No, I've never been even near a Silent Hill game.

Banned @ Reimoni because it's subliminal messages.

Hymen?

Banned because it probably isn't that.

Banned because a) four letters, b) it may be a proper noun, and c) that's just pervy.

Ryan?

Banned because you've reduced my entire life to guessing the contents of a 13 year old girl's keyboard.

Warmer. The first letter is correct.

Ryuk?

One new letter is correct, but in the wrong place. This is starting to sound like Mastermind.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-09-16 18:54:31
Banned because Mastermind is shit w/o Magnus Magnusson.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-09-16 20:44:18

Banned because it's probably something out of Pokémon or Star Trek or something.

Neither. I suppose that I should just give up. Perhaps Mutou Yami will figure it out.

Banned @ Reimoni because I have no ability to recognize music culture references.

Hymen?

Banned because a) four letters, b) it may be a proper noun, and c) that's just pervy.

Ryan?

Banned because you've reduced my entire life to guessing the contents of a 13 year old girl's keyboard.

Ryuk?

One new letter is correct, but in the wrong place. This is starting to sound like Mastermind.

Well, that rules out any words that I can think of… so I'll just have to make up some more.
Ryke?

Banned because ryke isn't a word.

Date: 2009-09-16 20:49:52

Hymen?

Ryan?

Ryuk?

Well, that rules out any words that I can think of… so I'll just have to make up some more.
Ryke?

Banned because "Ryke" is less correct than "Ryuk". Hint: 4x+34=34

Date: 2009-09-16 21:54:00

Hymen?

Ryan?

Ryuk?

Ryke?

Ryku?

Banned because your equation solves to x=0 which isn't relevant in any sense of the word.

Date: 2009-09-16 21:56:22

Hymen?

Ryan?

Ryuk?

Ryke?

Ryku?

Banned because your equation solves to x=0 which isn't relevant in any sense of the word.

Banned because that equation is amazingly relevant, if you think the right way. The "u" is currently in the proper place, by the way.

Date: 2009-09-16 23:58:07

Hymen?

Ryan?

Ryuk?

Ryke?

Ryku?

Banned because that equation is amazingly relevant, if you think the right way. The "u" is currently in the proper place, by the way.

Rylu?

Banned because that sounds like Riolu.

Date: 2009-09-17 00:05:16

Hymen?

Ryan?

Ryuk?

Ryke?

Ryku?

Rylu?

Banned because that sounds like Riolu.

Banned because Lord Satan is on Youtube. [attachment=1]

Date: 2009-09-17 04:52:37
Banned because this isn't the quote game its the your banned game