Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

You're Banned! - Page 250

Re: You're Banned!

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-11 10:12:41
Banned because we don't care about profanity, so just say the damn word please. Hell, I'm all against censorship, especially in art. If you don't like the swearing in music, don't listen to it or deal with it. And as for television, I have the same opinion. Ratings are there for a reason, you load of wankers. But what irritates me the most is when other people tell me what I can and can't watch. I imagine that even once I'm old enough to go into R rated movies alone I'm still going to have to pull out my ID because I normally look about a year or two younger than I actually am. Even now Youtube won't let me watch a few episodes of Code Geass because the fanservice gods shone on anyone who likes Kallen. I'm a girl too, idiots. I don't care if she's half naked every three seconds.

Whoops, that's another rant. Oh well.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-11-11 11:35:59

Banned because we don't care about profanity, so just say the damn word please. Hell, I'm all against censorship, especially in art. If you don't like the swearing in music, don't listen to it or deal with it. And as for television, I have the same opinion. Ratings are there for a reason, you load of wankers. But what irritates me the most is when other people tell me what I can and can't watch. I imagine that even once I'm old enough to go into R rated movies alone I'm still going to have to pull out my ID because I normally look about a year or two younger than I actually am. Even now Youtube won't let me watch a few episodes of Code Geass because the fanservice gods shone on anyone who likes Kallen. I'm a girl too, idiots. I don't care if she's half naked every three seconds.

Q F fucking T

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-11 11:51:23
Banned because I never heard of "Q F fucking T".

Date: 2009-11-11 11:57:53
Banned because QFT=Quoted For Truth. You can probably figure out how the "fucking" bit fits in there.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-11-11 18:41:45

Banned because:
1) I like profanity too. Me saying FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU is a reference to the frustrated guy images on 4chan, etc
2) One particular episode of Code Geass shows Viletta more than half-naked (to be specific, it shows her nipples)

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-11-11 20:04:36
Banned because I sense something bad with your avatar.

Then again, I don't want to ban you because the FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU- meme is amazing.

Date: 2009-11-11 21:40:12
Banned because it's a catgirl. How is that bad?

Banned because:
1) I like profanity too. Me saying FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU is a reference to the frustrated guy images on 4chan, etc
2) One particular episode of Code Geass shows Viletta more than half-naked (to be specific, it shows her nipples)

1) Sorry about that; I don't go on 4chan, so I was unaware of the meme and needed an excuse to rant.
2) Yes, but in the dub (which I have since abandoned) it was nicely blurred out.

Date: 2009-11-11 21:50:45
Banned because I've seen the dub when it was on TV, and it wasn't blurred out. Interestingly enough, the Pizza Hut references were, but not in the R2 dub.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-11 21:52:10
Banned because I'm BACK!!!!

Banned because it's a catgirl. How is that bad?

Banned because:

1) Sorry about that; I don't go on 4chan, so I was unaware of the meme and needed an excuse to rant.
2) Yes, but in the dub (which I have since abandoned) it was nicely blurred out.

Banned because you didn't ban anyone?

Date: 2009-11-11 21:53:27
Banned for posting while I was editing my earlier post to add more information.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-11 21:54:48
Banned because I don't care! MWHAHAHAHA!!!! :XD:

Date: 2009-11-11 21:58:16
Banned because I care. :(

Date: 2009-11-11 22:15:02

Banned because I've seen the dub when it was on TV, and it wasn't blurred out. Interestingly enough, the Pizza Hut references were, but not in the R2 dub.

Banned because you must have seen a different version. Nevertheless, someday I am going to sue Pizza Hut for fucking about with anime.

Date: 2009-11-11 22:18:57
Banned for thinking any reasonable lawyer would even go along with that.

Date: 2009-11-11 22:22:09
Banned because if it did work it would be awesome.