Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Versions Discussion - Page 15

Re: Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Versions Discussion

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-03-21 22:41:29

[size=1]I hate how the Game Corner is changed to rich guys house who wants to play a card game with you. (Non-Japanese.)[/size]

I, for one, am looking forward to this. Fuck gambling.

I like the minesweeper-esque game, but I DON'T like the fact you can't buy coins anymore!
It's A LOT harder to get that Porygon….

Wait, they removed that too? FUCK. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-03-21 23:04:17

[size=1]I hate how the Game Corner is changed to rich guys house who wants to play a card game with you. (Non-Japanese.)[/size]

I, for one, am looking forward to this. Fuck gambling.

I like the minesweeper-esque game, but I DON'T like the fact you can't buy coins anymore!
It's A LOT harder to get that Porygon….

Wait, they removed that too? FUCK. FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT.

It's just one thing they F-ed up. The rest of the game is great.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-06-12 09:56:07
DUDE, So I got HeartGold yesterday and I'm currently in Goldenrod trying to beat Whitney (bitch…)
And i've only been playing for 3 hours! :D And the Pokewalker is pretty entertaining i'm not gonna lie.
They did change some stuff in the game, but so far i'm fine with it. The Farfetch'd puzzle really did screw me up though

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2010-06-16 15:30:45
Up to twelve badges in SoulSilver, but haven't really been playing in a while… I suppose I could get back into the game soon, but I've been so busy lately, what with work and developing a Breakout clone for another board, etc. =/

My team so far: Feraligatr, Weezing, Skarmory, Gengar, Alakazam, and Ampharos.

Date: 2010-06-16 21:01:14

Up to twelve badges in SoulSilver, but haven't really been playing in a while… I suppose I could get back into the game soon, but I've been so busy lately, what with work and developing a Breakout clone for another board, etc. =/

My team so far: Feraligatr, Weezing, Skarmory, Gengar, Alakazam, and Ampharos.

I just beat Olivine's Gym Leader. My party is uhh Raichu, Quilava and Azumarill.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-17 04:18:30
I have little to do now, I recently obtained 4 stars on my Trainer Card but that just leaves me to try to get an 100 streak in the Battle Tower, thats sounds ridiculous for me though and I don't know what I should do (unless use something like Skarm/Bliss/Cress) , I've only ever got to about a 40 streak.

Date: 2010-06-17 13:59:12
So now I'm in TR's hideout in the Underground, and I don't feel like figuring out the little door puzzle nonsense thats set up here D:
Also my Quilava evolved! Woooo!

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2010-06-17 14:20:14

I have little to do now, I recently obtained 4 stars on my Trainer Card but that just leaves me to try to get an 100 streak in the Battle Tower, thats sounds ridiculous for me though and I don't know what I should do (unless use something like Skarm/Bliss/Cress) , I've only ever got to about a 40 streak.

Become one with the RNG and play battle factory.

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2010-06-17 15:25:28

Become one with the RNG and play battle factory.

Hmm, I'll consider it then thanks. :)

Date: 2010-06-17 18:33:14
So I'm stuck in Ice Path now D: Its so annoying!

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2010-06-17 19:30:19

OH GOD, the ice path gave me such fits as a child! X) lol I hope I'm better at it this time around, but I haven't gotten HG yet… I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, while trying to save for Warped Tour this summer XP

Date: 2010-06-17 21:39:50

OH GOD, the ice path gave me such fits as a child! X) lol I hope I'm better at it this time around, but I haven't gotten HG yet… I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, while trying to save for Warped Tour this summer XP

Warped tour? NICE!
haha its ALWAYS given me trouble D:
I NEED MAPZ FOR HG!

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2010-06-18 12:07:15

Warped tour? NICE!
I NEED MAPZ FOR HG!

Yeah concert t-shirts are kick-ass, but the price kicks my ass. X( I have such good memories of Gold version though, I really hope that HG captures that nostalgia for me.

Date: 2010-06-18 13:09:41

Warped tour? NICE!
I NEED MAPZ FOR HG!

Yeah concert t-shirts are kick-ass, but the price kicks my ass. X( I have such good memories of Gold version though, I really hope that HG captures that nostalgia for me.

I KNOW I HATE ITTT D:
Oh it does, trust me.
Guess what. I CAUGHT HO-OH TODAY! HAHA BITCHES!

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-06-19 11:20:45

Warped tour? NICE!
I NEED MAPZ FOR HG!

I KNOW I HATE ITTT D:
Oh it does, trust me.
Guess what. I CAUGHT HO-OH TODAY! HAHA BITCHES!
Caught the Lv.70 one on SS in a Great Ball.