Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Versions Discussion - Page 6

Re: Pokemon GoldHeart/HeartGold & SilverSoul/SoulSilver versions thread

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-05-19 17:46:24
And wouldn't R/S/E and D/P/Pt lose connectivity with later games eventually?

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2009-05-19 18:08:54
I'm pretty sure RSE just lost connectivity following the release of the DSi.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-19 18:10:24
Or it will soon.
Along with LeafGreen/FireRed.
But this'll ruin the cycle!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-19 18:32:56
If an R/S/E remake was made, then what would happen to Pal Park?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2009-05-19 18:58:48

If an R/S/E remake was made, then what would happen to Pal Park?
Time Paradox

Date: 2009-05-19 18:59:27
*FACEPALM*

Date: 2009-05-19 19:09:45

Really, to fix the tweaking glitch, all they would have to do is not make the bike so fast :p!
incorrect. it's just easier to do it in fourth gear. it's still possible, from what I've heard, to even do it with just the running shoes.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-05-19 19:55:09

We dont need rse or dpp remakes, they remade rby and are making gs because they are vintage pokemon games, and no matter how much time passes rse and dpp wont be remade because they are on advanced handhelds.

Some retard on bulbapedia speculated it. Poke fun at the retard.

As much as I hate to, I have to agree with xparasite9 on this. The Tweaking glitch is caused by graphics scrolling onscreen and refreshing themselves to quickly. The scrolling is required for the game's scrolling to function properly so if they take that out there might be some issues.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-05-19 19:58:59

Really, to fix the tweaking glitch, all they would have to do is not make the bike so fast :p!
incorrect. it's just easier to do it in fourth gear. it's still possible, from what I've heard, to even do it with just the running shoes.

It's actually called second gear.  Game Freak apparently put in engrish to make people go "WTF?"  (Aka. that TV ad for the bike.)

Date: 2009-05-19 21:32:55

It's actually called second gear.  Game Freak apparently put in engrish to make people go "WTF?"  (Aka. that TV ad for the bike.)
no u

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-05-19 21:46:16
Yeah, and pretty much any future games will all be connected, frlg rse via daul slot to dpp, and dpp and above via wifi. Then nomore remakes, then we might FINALLY get some orginality in future games….but lets not try to get offtopic here.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-05-20 16:22:01

Yeah, and pretty much any future games will all be connected, frlg rse via daul slot to dpp, and dpp and above via wifi. Then nomore remakes, then we might FINALLY get some orginality in future games….but lets not try to get offtopic here.
Remakes aren't meant to be completely original.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-20 16:25:36

Remakes aren't meant to be completely original.

I agree, they are called remakes for a reason.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2009-05-21 09:39:02
Umm…. What I meant to say was, I hope they make some original pokemon games after they release gs.

Date: 2009-05-21 13:50:40
I'm pretty sure they will. HGSS are the complements to DPP, like FRLG were the compliments to RSE. It does make me wonder when they'll run out of ideas.