Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Banned Episodes - Page 6

Re: The Banned Episodes

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-28 19:27:24
What episode wasn't banned?
And yes there was gun.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-28 19:28:57
No there wasn't. I didn't see one. I saw the episode, more than once, in our version, there was no gun. I was sure, there was 1 episode, I saw with Jynx, with a black face,(Sorry, if that sounds, racist), but that wasn't banned, here.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-28 19:29:39

And yes there was gun.
TNT.

Date: 2008-03-28 19:30:36
That was what I only saw, and the poison, Team Rocket used, witch caused the over-grown Tentacruel.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-28 19:33:46

That was what I only saw, and the poison, Team Rocket used, witch caused the over-grown Tentacruel.

No, on my old tape, I saw a BAZOOKA get fired. I believe they have edited this scene out now. Which would be why you didn't see it Mutou Yami.

Date: 2008-03-28 19:35:04
Uh, Team Rocket, use weapons, like that all the time.

Date: 2008-03-28 19:38:06
New topic.

XD Alright, chill Guy, chill. I told you, it wasn't banned. Now can we move on, please?
OK, good! ;D
The Ice Cave episode was banned because of another jinx actually. (the Jynx is the jinx with banned episodes I guess…)

No, the episode wasn't banned. Cartoon Network chose to skip over it entirely.

The Ice Cave episode was banned because of SARS. I remember that now. SARS is a disease.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-28 19:39:29

Uh, Team Rocket, use weapons, like that all the time.

No they don't.
They use bazooka nets.
I can only remember one time they used a actual weapon and they used it at walls.

Date: 2008-03-28 19:57:13
I know what I saw, back in them days, they don't match what you're saying. I'm from the UK - United Kingdom, you might talking about the US version, ours, is different.

Date: 2008-03-28 20:07:07

I know what I saw, back in them days, they don't match what you're saying. I'm from the UK - United Kingdom, you might talking about the US version, ours, is different.

Yes, I believe so. I don't remember them using a bazooka other than in that episode.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-28 21:41:34

Yes, I believe so. I don't remember them using a bazooka other than in that episode.

I remember that bazooka.
Doesn't Team Rocket have a net bazooka now?

Date: 2008-03-28 22:07:14
Yeah, they have all sorts, these days.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-28 23:10:57

And yes there was gun.
TNT.

Let's not forget the Squirtle Squad. There were at least 5 guns loaded and pointed at Ash in that episode, along with a forest fire due to Team Rocket dropping bombs on a forest.

Date: 2008-03-29 00:18:24
I saw the bombs, on one of the episodes, of Ash and Pikachu's anniversary, or was it with the Eevee Brothers. Guns, in the Squirtle Squad, episode? Nope. Never saw one gun. Like I said with us, English lot, we censor/edit, episodes.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-29 10:19:56

I saw the bombs, on one of the episodes, of Ash and Pikachu's anniversary, or was it with the Eevee Brothers. Guns, in the Squirtle Squad, episode? Nope. Never saw one gun. Like I said with us, English lot, we censor/edit, episodes.

I didn't see guns in the Squirtle Squad episode eithier.