Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Banned Episodes - Page 9

Re: The Banned Episodes

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-29 18:13:16

Led, it was like when them planes, crashed into the Twin Towers, like Tentacruel smashed them, the same way. They have their reasons, and I respect that.

I know that. I was asking glitchuntess if that's what she meant didn't make sense.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-29 18:15:28
Well, if she made more sense, in her posts, other than confusing me to death, I wouldn't snap. I'm short-temptered.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-29 18:16:16

::) America, suffered, a dreadful, day on the 11th. Many innocent, people lost their lives, and they won't show that episode, to remind them, of that day, they want to forget, but remember them, who died. I don't know what you're getting at, glitchhuntress, by saying: "That doesn't make sense" it's because, when Tentacruel, smashed them buildings, it had thew Twin Towers, in it, and they were smashed by Tentacruel, and since the 11th, they won't air that episode, due to that dreadful day, in 06.

Why do I even bother…..
Nobody is even really listening to me so I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't make sense how they could ban it because of 9/11?

Yes because I'm pretty sure that they started to ban it before 9/11 even happened.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:19:02
I doubt it. The Pokemon was enraged, so it smashed anything, in it's way. If they banned, it due to 9/11, so be it. Let them do, what they think it right, but banning the episode. Nothing no one can do, but them. Enough, of this topic, move on! We're meant to be on about the banned episodes, not how pissed Tentacruel was, due to Team Rocket.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:22:07
I thought the one Jynx episode was banned for two reasons- one was the rascist one, but the other one was because of the disease SARS?

Date: 2008-03-29 18:23:13
I thought it was banned, for one thing, with the rascist thing.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:26:19
I read something that Brock was sick in the episode, and the SARS virus was going around and killing people, and they thought people would think Brock had SARS, so they banned it.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-29 18:30:54
That was a lie spread around like another lie I know but I won't get into that again.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:32:23
I think I heard it was because, from a Stun Spore/fever/cold, or something, and Jynx, was trying to help him. Like with Ash, and Tracey, when they got hit a Vileplume's, Stun Spore.

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-03-29 18:34:31
Jeez, those people who create the pokemon show are soooo parinoid.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:37:20
You get some like that, but 11/9, had to been on fucking scary, for them, who were there. If that happened to me, I'd gone insane. I'm already insane, but that's another story.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:41:10
Excuse-E-mua but I advertise that I live in NYC, where it happened. I actually didn't understand back then, but school was awesome that day, we got to watch about 5 movies practically the whole school day, and , we could do anything! It was a good day for me (until I heard what happened…)

Date: 2008-03-29 18:43:26
?? Do you ever listen? When I heard it on the news, I felt, everything with in me, stop working. I'm way in the UK, but I felt sorry, for them, who were hurt/killed, that day.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:48:20
I'm sorry, I fealt the exact same way later. I don't listen always because I have ADD (like every other American does)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-29 18:49:41

That was a lie spread around like another lie I know but I won't get into that again.
Yepo.