Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Banned Episodes - Page 8

Re: The Banned Episodes

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-29 17:21:32
Weird. I've not seen the episodes, in years. I lost track. ??

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-29 17:24:44

Weird. I've not seen the episodes, in years. I lost track. ??
Ditto. But I gotta trustable source.

Date: 2008-03-29 17:27:56
Hmm. I can do doubt find them on, Frostwire, without that I wouldn't have the episodes, of an old cartoon, so, I;'ll try there. I'll no doubt get the Japanese versions, not that I mind. I'm still getting frustrated, that I cannot find the Japanese Team Rocket Motto, anywhere. *Cries*

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-29 17:31:24

I saw the bombs, on one of the episodes, of Ash and Pikachu's anniversary, or was it with the Eevee Brothers. Guns, in the Squirtle Squad, episode? Nope. Never saw one gun. Like I said with us, English lot, we censor/edit, episodes.

I didn't see guns in the Squirtle Squad episode eithier.

My friend has a video with the Squirtle Squad episode and when Ash runs into a store to get a potion or something, at least 4 or 5 people pointed loaded guns at Ash because they had just been robbed by Team Rocket.

I also read somewhere that in the second movie, a scene was cut out so when the ship exploded, it looked like the legendary birds did it. In the original version, it was Togepi doing a metronome attack, I think.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-29 17:35:27

I saw the bombs, on one of the episodes, of Ash and Pikachu's anniversary, or was it with the Eevee Brothers. Guns, in the Squirtle Squad, episode? Nope. Never saw one gun. Like I said with us, English lot, we censor/edit, episodes.

I didn't see guns in the Squirtle Squad episode eithier.

My friend has a video with the Squirtle Squad episode and when Ash runs into a store to get a potion or something, at least 4 or 5 people pointed loaded guns at Ash because they had just been robbed by Team Rocket.
I got a video of it too.
"These are ice packs we're gunning!"
"Super Potion please! …no! I don't want a gun!"

Date: 2008-03-29 17:35:41
It was Misty, that was sent to get the Super Potion, for Pikachu, and they wanted to dye her hair, purple. "Original version", could of been in Japanese, or the US, didn't show it over here, but we must of cut/censored it, into something else.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-29 17:48:24

It was Misty, that was sent to get the Super Potion, for Pikachu, and they wanted to dye her hair, purple. "Original version", could of been in Japanese, or the US, didn't show it over here, but we must of cut/censored it, into something else.

Originally, I believe they were going to kill Misty by dropping her into a pit, and you can see 1 scene left over from that.

Date: 2008-03-29 17:53:12
I doubt it. Ugh, I really need to find these, to jog my bad memory. It was strange that after first episode, and Ash, first saw Ho-Oh. I wasn't sure what it was, at first, but a beautiful, rainbow Pokemon. When I got G/S/C, then I figured, it out what it was. A few years later. XD

Date: 2008-03-29 17:59:42
No, I read somewhere that in the original Japanese version, that's what the Squirtle Squad and Team Rocket were going to do. Drop her in a pit. You can see one scene (in at least the version I have on an old tape) a scene where Misty falls into a pit without any real explanation and then she's outside. They left one scene in. It doesn't make sense when put together with the "hair dyed purple" scenes now.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:01:18
No, it's what they said. Thier leader, said about dying her hair purple, and they laughed about it, but it pissed Misty off.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:03:23

No, it's what they said. Thier leader, said about dying her hair purple, and they laughed about it, but it pissed Misty off.

I know. The "death" (which we know doesn't happen) was in the Japanese version.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-29 18:05:06

::) America, suffered, a dreadful, day on the 11th. Many innocent, people lost their lives, and they won't show that episode, to remind them, of that day, they want to forget, but remember them, who died. I don't know what you're getting at, glitchhuntress, by saying: "That doesn't make sense" it's because, when Tentacruel, smashed them buildings, it had thew Twin Towers, in it, and they were smashed by Tentacruel, and since the 11th, they won't air that episode, due to that dreadful day, in 06.

Why do I even bother…..
Nobody is even really listening to me so I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 2008-03-29 18:06:11
Well, I'm gona try, to see if I can find, any episodes. And if I can, and they work, either in US/English/Japanese, I'll get pictures, of them. I've not seen the episodes, since I was a kid.

Date: 2008-03-29 18:08:26

::) America, suffered, a dreadful, day on the 11th. Many innocent, people lost their lives, and they won't show that episode, to remind them, of that day, they want to forget, but remember them, who died. I don't know what you're getting at, glitchhuntress, by saying: "That doesn't make sense" it's because, when Tentacruel, smashed them buildings, it had thew Twin Towers, in it, and they were smashed by Tentacruel, and since the 11th, they won't air that episode, due to that dreadful day, in 06.

Why do I even bother…..
Nobody is even really listening to me so I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't make sense how they could ban it because of 9/11?

Date: 2008-03-29 18:10:06
Led, it was like when them planes, crashed into the Twin Towers, like Tentacruel smashed them, the same way. They have their reasons, and I respect that.