Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Discussion

The Banned Episodes - Page 10

Re: The Banned Episodes

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-03-29 18:59:44
I know it was back in 01, I don't normally forget, bad things. I can't seem to forget, my brother's death, when I watched it. *Shudders*

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-29 19:07:51
You know. I rewatched Tentacool and Tentacruel again and I noticed not only were bazookas used but these were guns and a tank.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:09:25
*Hits head on table* The episodes, I've seen they either have robots, or tanks. The one with the Mr.Mine, episode, it wasn't banned, but TR, had a tank. There was no gun, in the English, version.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:11:49
Yes but yet again I have to say this.
The Bazookas were fired.
The Guns were fired.
And even the tank was fired.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:16:56
I'm getting more annoyed, with this. What part of: "there is NO signs on guns, in the English, version of Pokemon", don't you understand? They fired tanks, and bazooka's in the English many times, but they were net bazooka's.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:26:11
Swerve this.
I see I can no more convince you that they banned that episode for the fact that they fired three different weapons one of which is the reason they banned the safari episode instead of banning it over a event that took place 2 years after the banning,
then I can convinice who ever wrote that article that Jynx is not a steryotype.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-29 19:28:31

Swerve this.
I see I can no more convince you that they banned that episode for the fact that they fired three different weapons one of which is the reason they banned the safari episode instead of banning it over a event that took place 2 years after the banning,
then I can convinice who ever wrote that article that Jynx is not a steryotype.

They could re-air the banned episode for Jynx's steryotype accusation, and edit it so that Jynx looks like it does now.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:30:12
They don't show episodes from that season any more.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-29 19:31:58

They don't show episodes from that season any more.

They still could re-air it.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:39:10
I'm not in Canada. You guys, must have other types, of episodes, than to us, in England - UK. I got it from Serebii.net. I was visiting there, when I went to check out, the banned epiosde list, while I was looking for something else. All they have to do it, edit Jynx, and give her, a purple face, then reair the cartoon. Simple.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-29 19:43:50

I'm not in Canada. You guys, must have other types, of episodes, than to us, in England - UK. I got it from Serebii.net. I was visiting there, when I went to check out, the banned epiosde list, while I was looking for something else. All they have to do it, edit Jynx, and give her, a purple face, then reair the cartoon. Simple.

But, you know, they won't do that.

Date: 2008-03-29 19:45:53
I know. ?? It won't hurt, by fixing Jynx.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-29 19:48:28
Yeah, but it might take a while. With Holiday in Apocaulo, they edited the episode and it took them until the second season to fix it. Serebii says they only showed the episode in US and Japan.

Date: 2008-03-29 20:08:29
I never saw it once.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-29 20:38:01
I googled "Beauty and the Beach" and got the American version, while "Holiday in Acopaulo" gave me the Japanese version clips.