Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 15

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-06-29 00:32:48
No it was me AnimalCrossingAddict she wanted one so I made her one since you was offline at the time.

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-06-29 00:38:08
HOLD THE FREAKIN' PHONE!!!

You're implying that If I did a crappy job you'd criticize it, but if she did a crappy job you wouldn't?!?

Real smooth dude, real smooth. 

Date: 2006-06-29 00:40:16
I may not be perfect but hell I give it my all my best.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-06-29 00:41:36
No, all I'm saying is that I don't like the purple fur. (And when she said it was hard, I felt that I did something bad.) Geez, that wasn't a crappy job, I jost don't like that purple on an Arcanine.
EDIT: And I only criticize something if I hate it, or if I'm in a bad mood. Neither of those have happened. Please try to understand what I'm trying to say.

Date: 2006-06-29 00:46:32
Okay.  Look, to apease everyone, I'll just stop spriting for a while if tht's what you want.  I think I just made everyone (especially Wild Missing No.) frustrated by starting to sprite.  If that's what you want, I'll withdraw my sprites.  Heck, I'll delete my freaking accout if you want.

Date: 2006-06-29 00:50:49
Starting? F****ing what?! I've been Spiriting for 3 Months now I'm slowly getting better also my 18th birthday is just around the corner just about only 3 or 2 weeks remain.

Date: 2006-06-29 00:53:40

Starting? F****ing what?! I've been Spiriting for 3 Months now I'm slowly getting better also my 18th birthday is just around the corner just about only 3 or 2 weeks remain.

*Sniff*  You smell like black tea.  Mmmmm…

Did you know Orange Peako Tea dosen't really tase like oranges or have oranges in it?

Date: 2006-06-29 00:55:16

Okay.  Look, to apease everyone, I'll just stop spriting for a while if tht's what you want.  I think I just made everyone (especially Wild Missing No.) frustrated by starting to sprite.  If that's what you want, I'll withdraw my sprites.  Heck, I'll delete my freaking accout if you want.
WTF?!? :o *Slaps you* Pull yourself together, man! >:( Right now, you sound like a suicidal person! :'( Keep spriting! :) I'm getting freaked out about you saying that! :(
(Yes, I'm a smilie freak at the moment…)

Date: 2006-06-29 01:00:31
Just because I'm not talented also I was born with Learning Difficulties don't mean you can take the p*ss out of my sprites i'm doing everything I can so don't act like this I had the same sh*t I had from school when I was younger because on what I am born with.

Date: 2006-06-29 01:26:28
Hey now, just calm yourself.  We wern't trying to insult you or your art work.  And we're sorry if we did.  Heck, I don't even know how this all got started.  Let's all take an overdose of chill pills and forget.  Let's get back to spriting…PLEASE!!!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-06-29 15:28:32

Just because I'm not talented also I was born with Learning Difficulties don't mean you can take the p*ss out of my sprites i'm doing everything I can so don't act like this I had the same sh*t I had from school when I was younger because on what I am born with.
stop using asterisks to partly bypass the censor! Let the people who want to see the words see them and the people who don't not see them, ok? Do it again and I'll report you.

Date: 2006-06-29 16:05:32
What the hell are you talking about the forum site I am on we have to use stupid * for us to swear where my fourms you can say what ever you want.

Date: 2006-06-29 16:46:39
Well, rules are different here, just ask Abwayax. *Expecting for him to show up after I said that*
Anyway, REQUEST:
Either GC or WM, could you make me a Venustoise?

Date: 2006-06-29 16:51:54
Hm well last night I was tired so my vision was not as good but I'm fine now.

Date: 2006-06-29 17:02:44
Take your time. I'm not rushing you.