Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 69

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-18 12:01:37
Feraligatr mixed with Typhlosion.

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-18 13:33:54

Okay here they are:

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Pipchar.png[/img]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Pipchar.png

Thanks but it didn't turn out like I would of wanted, So could you make me monoferno+Empolyon?
BTW:Tht was piplup+chimchar that you made.

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-18 15:52:47
Blaziken+Infernape mix?

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-11-18 16:10:33
*Sighs* On the way.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-11-18 18:55:56

*Sighs* On the way.

Guys you need to be nice, at least give her credit.

Date: 2007-11-18 22:06:15
Thanks Vampiro. A little, niceness, and credit, is a little more nice too. I'm working my ass, off with these. Some may not comeout, as you hoped, that's maybe because the way you wanted it, was too hard for me, so I find other ways, and it seems it's not good enough. Give me a brake, here guys. I'm doing the best I can.

Date: 2007-11-18 23:04:40
Sorry guys, I couldn't do, Blaziken/Infernape, and I couldn't do Monoferno/Empoleon.

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Tygator.png[/img]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Tygator.png

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-19 08:57:49

Sorry guys, I couldn't do, Blaziken/Infernape, and I couldn't do Monoferno/Empoleon.

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Tygator.png[/img]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Tygator.png

Oh, okay.
I'm not going to rush you, take your time.

Date: 2007-11-19 13:37:17
*Hits head on table* I said I couldn't make it, so meaning, request for something else.

Date: 2007-11-19 13:46:27
Sorry if I troubled you. Thank you for your time.

Let me think…Scyther mixed with Magmar.

Date: 2007-11-19 16:28:56
*Dies* On the way…

Date: 2007-11-19 16:50:23

*Dies* On the way…

No problem Yami, guys, take it easy, if you really don't like what she is working to make for you, go do it your fucking self, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE REQUESTING, be nice and give her credit for what she does.

Date: 2007-11-19 17:17:49

*Dies* On the way…

No problem Yami, guys, take it easy, if you really don't like what she is working to make for you, go do it your fucking self, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T, THAT'S WHY YOU ARE REQUESTING, be nice and give her credit for what she does.

I did attempt to say sorry. I realize it must take many hours to do them.

Vampiro, congratulations on your psychic powers. No, I can't do it. Never could.

Date: 2007-11-19 17:39:20

*Dies* On the way…

I did attempt to say sorry. I realize it must take many hours to do them.

Vampiro, congratulations on your psychic powers. No, I can't do it. Never could.

You should always say thank you even if you didn't get exactly
what you wanted, and you should never tell anybody when
requesting that they got something wrong, it's not nice, and I
have tried to make sprites, and it is extremely hard, don't frustrate yami, she is doing the best she can, so always
be nice and say thank you, :).

Date: 2007-11-19 18:41:38
Again thanks, Vampiro. It does take hours, to create sprites. Hell, it takes me a fucking hour or half an hour to figure out another way, around the trouble of mixing two award sprites. It may look like it's a recolor, but sometimes I have to scratch, or edit the whatever body part, I'm using on that Pokemon, to look like it's there. I'm not very good at scratching, sprites, yet I try and follow the pixels, of one to get it right. Like with Mewtwo's other wing, I scratched move of the lower dark-area, to get it just right, so it didn't look so weird.