Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 194

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.)

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-10 10:26:03
eh me, I just chill with my freind and kick his ass at brawl
(speaking of which please level up my brawl card, I leveled up your treeko thingy)
even though I don't own Brawl. My ma making me read a book (ack reading why can't I just watch the cheap movie remake?) And I'm waiting for a job application response.

You should try blowing your ears out with led zepplin.

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-10 10:29:59
I only like them who are good, and that is a Kecleon. Brawl I think sucks. If you had Windows Live Messanger/AIM, you can talk to me on there. I'm normally on there half the time anyway. More sprites from me soon.

Date: 2009-07-10 12:24:37
Sorry, I stopped playing pokemon up to crystal.

Date: 2009-07-10 12:28:05
I've played up to D/P. I got the ROMs, to D/P but the sound is a bit buggy, it's either the ROMS or the thing I'm running it with. Ah, but it helps.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-10 12:58:36

Arses, my dolphin won't work. Why doesn't it work Mutou??????

ANUS!

Don't whine about your emulators not working in sprite threads. :\

Mutou Yami: If you're running D/P/Pt with No$GBA, it's the emulator.

Date: 2009-07-10 13:05:15
Random recolor. And I don't use No$GBA, it never fucking works. ?? I use iDeaS.

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/BlackandRedBlatoise.png[/img]

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-07-10 13:09:07
Get DeSmuME, it's better than iDeaS.

Date: 2009-07-10 13:53:30
The sound is buggy, and it sounds awful. I want to help with the DP glitches, but I can't find any codes that work. Useless cheat sites. Another random recolor.

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/BlackandRedRaikou.png[/img]

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-10 15:02:42
Longcat is long Epic demon Raikou is epic.

Date: 2009-07-10 15:10:04
I was gonna try with Plaitnum Darkrai, and…what was its name again? Giratina, that was it. Be on the look out for them. ^^

Edit: Here they are, but I'm not too sure.

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/BlackandRedDarkrai.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/BlackandRedGiratina.png[/img]

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2009-07-11 15:55:51

The sound is buggy, and it sounds awful. I want to help with the DP glitches, but I can't find any codes that work. Useless cheat sites. Another random recolor.

iDeaS' sound is buggy and sounds horrid.

I believe DeSmuME has the best sound emulation out of all three DS emulators, mostly because its sound engine is used to emulate Nintendo DS music files, called "2sf"'s.

It also is pretty fast now, so it's a decent DS emulator.

Date: 2009-07-11 16:08:57
Ugh. I'm still trying to find working enounter codes, do you lot know any that works? Alot I tried are useless. And I can't seem to get it to load Diamond nor Pearl.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-07-12 15:05:00
Is the ROM telling you that it can't read the Game Card?

That has happened to me on NO$GBA, iDeaS, and DeSmuME.

In short, DS emulation is nowhere near good yet.

Disclaimer: Any typos in the preceding post are your opinion.  So says Turd Ferguson.

Date: 2009-07-12 15:09:37
No$GBA keeps saying "No cartridge found" when I try and load a Diamond or Pearl ROM. It loads any GBA game fine.

Date: 2009-07-13 07:41:25
*Cough save it for your topic please*

"You need to stop using No$Gba due to the fact it sucks."

Can you make a Barack Obama Trainer?