Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 170

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (New members, READ the first page before posting. Thanks.)

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-12-22 12:56:09
Have to admit, that is a pretty good one. Ice Milotic is it?

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (New members, READ the first page before posting. Thanks.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-12-23 00:00:37
More like made out of frost. I am trying to fix the colours, to make a ice-form or an frost form, with different icy-like colors. I'm guessing school, has keep draining your brain, for being unable to appear on my forums?

Date: 2008-12-24 03:13:36
I was bored, again while I was looking through my sprite file, and so thought try other ways of "Frost Milotic".

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/UnknownMilotic.png[/img]
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/UnknownMilotic2.png[/img]

Date: 2009-01-03 11:13:44
This is definatltly the final time, this will be brought back. If it dies, that'll be it. I'll lock it and throw it away and start again. Since Christmas, is over I thought bring back my old glitch-like Pokemon.

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/GSCGlitchElectrike.png[/img]
(Didn't go as I had planned.)

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj291/TeamRocketMutouYami/GSCGlitchMightyena.png[/img]

Posted by: Hydrall
Date: 2009-01-03 14:56:54
I really like the second one, and the first is good too.

Date: 2009-01-04 03:48:24
Heh, I still like the Glitcherino, I made for you in your sig.

Date: 2009-01-04 07:41:45
Hey, you changed the name. O_o

Date: 2009-01-04 07:57:24
Yeah, I got pissed off with the new members, suddenly reading the last page, of the thread without checking the first, page to see what I can create.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-04 11:25:07
I checked the first page before you made the edits and it really didn't say much.

Date: 2009-01-04 12:30:43
I can't make it anymore clearer, as most don't either read or just annoying. Any requests, anyone?

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2009-01-05 02:24:55
Green-shelled Koopa colored Squirtle with wings.

(The winged green turtle enemies on Mario Bros.)

Date: 2009-01-05 03:55:52
I know what the Koopa's, are and again I can't scratch. For the last time, stop asking requests, from me that I can't do.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-05 15:28:32
That doesn't even involve scratching…

Date: 2009-01-06 13:55:12
He means color it like a koopa, I think.

Date: 2009-01-06 14:00:53
Can't people please try and make their requests, clear, before I get confused.