Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 26

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-08-10 12:53:01
Huh? Well anyway my computer is all fixed and is now up and running  :)

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-10 13:00:24
That's good to hear!

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-08-10 16:22:24
>:(

Date: 2006-08-10 16:45:15

>:(
WTF is your goddamn problem?!?

Date: 2006-08-10 18:49:25
WHat is your problem? Is it 'cause I'm a girl, and you gotta problem with girls? Talk about rude I am who I am don't like it tough, I wasn't able to take requests before my computer, was having major trouble but now problems are all sorted I can play Rome Total War, again Guild Wars, and so I'm glad it's up and running anyone want and Glitchy Pokemon Sprites, I seem to be into them right about now as in making them

Date: 2006-08-10 18:55:13
Oh, Wild Missingno.! I found out what a "Devamp" was!
It is the OPPOSITE of a revamp (Kinda obvious). You take a R/S/E/FR/LG sprite, and make it R/B/Y or G/S/C style!
Could you please make me a glitch Jirachi?

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-10 19:03:27
Holy, holy, holy, holky holy, holy crap!!!  That's quite a mouthful Chaos, but I'll try.  (You probobly won't get it until Tuesday because I'm going to be gone Friday-Monday. :'( )

I'm not mad at anyone and I don't have a problem. :) And I have nothing against females, so you know.  I am a male after all and I LIKE girls.  That's suposed to be natural.

Just to clear things up so I don't get caught up in an argument. :D

Date: 2006-08-10 19:08:40
Um, she was refering to xparasite9, not you….(OK, I'll wait for it.)

Date: 2006-08-10 19:20:54
I know, I was just saying that so I don't ever get in an argument about me being sexist.

Date: 2006-08-10 19:29:10

I know, I was just saying that so I don't ever get in an argument about me being sexist.
  ::) Well, could you at least see if you can make it today. (Or start it…)

Date: 2006-08-10 19:47:26
:D Ah but I've seen someone who's made a Devamp and damn it looks hard to for make and one Gliched Jarichi on the way

Date: 2006-08-10 19:54:51
Alright, meh a Devamp is hell to do….

Date: 2006-08-10 20:05:30
Yup damn rgiht hard to do as well I rather stick to mixing, Icy, Glitchy, Multicoloring Pokemon, Revamps also

Date: 2006-08-10 20:32:56
Hows this:

[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/RedDevilPyramidHead/GlitchyJarchi.png[/img]

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/RedDevilPyramidHead/GlitchyJarchi.png

Date: 2006-08-10 23:31:15
WOW!!  That's frickin' awesome, WM!!!  Great.
Chaos, I didn't have time to do it today.  Had a very busy and tireing day.  Had to go register for school.  Ugh.  Oh!  And I saw HiddenShadow there!  (She goes to school with me.)  She tried to tell me somthing about her dad cutting her internet connection off, so I don't think we'll be seeing her.