Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 189

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.)

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-06-28 04:17:45

This has to be the most bizarre fusion I've ever made.

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/Glacedoom.png[/img]

I lol'd.
Also, your real name being Kira == wat

Re: Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.)

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-28 04:28:43
Yes, Kira is my name but I refuse to reveal my full name.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-06-28 06:27:56
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2rpehvt.png[/img]
That's all the information we need to know, Yami. *shot*

Date: 2009-06-28 06:41:58
Anyway I made this a while back.

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/GrowlitheasVulpix.png[/img]

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-28 07:48:09
That's cute that.

Date: 2009-06-28 07:52:55
I haven't decided to make the evolved form yet.

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-06-29 08:44:43
I'm taking it is going to be a mix of Arcanine and Ninetails.

Date: 2009-06-29 09:21:35
Of course, but lately I've been too addicted in reading the One Piece manga. I'm finally catching up since I stopped watching it due to repeats of the older series, so time they made new lot, I'd gotten lost, so I'm rely on the manga, what has the violence the English anime lacks. So, if I can keep away from the manga, for more than a few seconds, I'll try the fusion, but I've been too into the manga.

Date: 2009-06-29 09:25:50
I was getting lost in playing Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Check out the cool thingy I made in my signature!
Have you noticed it is a bad year to be a celebrity?

Date: 2009-06-29 09:59:28
That's pretty good. Nice work. Now THIS SUCKS! No joke. I found it so fucking hard to do and had to shape out Arcanines back, to get this to work. I know it looks horrid, but I always found it hard to fuse an Arcanine and a Ninetales. *Shot*

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/GlitchHunterMutouYami/ArcanineasNinetales.png[/img]

Date: 2009-06-29 11:23:46
teh, it looks fine.

Date: 2009-06-29 12:48:20
Ugh, it's my worst fusion.

Date: 2009-06-29 13:41:19
::)
It looks fine, Trust me.

Date: 2009-06-29 13:48:27
Looks fucked up! *Sighs* I might make something else.

Date: 2009-06-29 13:57:31
Still, I think it is okay.

(who deleted my taco requests?)