Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 66

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-08 17:54:43

*Sighs* Hi guys. Sorry I've not been around, when I tried, to come on, all I got was, "Problem loading page", from my Firefox, so I'm, back and gotten twice, as better than before ^^.

Welcome back!

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2007-11-08 19:09:51
Thanks, it's nice to be back. I won't be here on the 17th, of November, so I'll be back on the 18th.

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-08 19:14:33
You've been gone a month…I believe I had 100 something posts back then? Wow, I have more than you do now…And that's what you can miss in a month.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-08 19:45:52

Thanks, it's nice to be back. I won't be here on the 17th, of November, so I'll be back on the 18th.

The 18, the day of my photo shoot.

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites (Back from the dead for now and open for requests.

Date: 2007-11-08 21:13:04
I've had nothing but trouble, with the link, so I had a 2nd, for back-up, so I'm back. Anyway, any requests?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-08 21:24:23
Rotom + turtwig please and thank you.

Date: 2007-11-08 21:41:18
Rotom? I'll have to look it up. Hmm, okay I'll see what I can come up with.

Date: 2007-11-08 22:15:04
Thank you

Date: 2007-11-08 22:23:38
You're welcome, and here it is. I had to attached the things, to Turtwig's face, to get it to come out:

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Turtom.png[/img]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Turtom.png

Date: 2007-11-08 22:58:54
I like it.
I'm going to use it in my avatar
Could you make darkrai + arceus?

Date: 2007-11-08 23:04:11
Uh, the trouble with Darkrai, I can never do anything with it. I try, and remove some of it's dark shading, to find what's what do it, but it ruins the sprite, even when I use the Eraser trick. Even with it shiny, I still can't seem to see, it too well.

Date: 2007-11-08 23:06:53

Uh, the trouble with Darkrai, I can never do anything with it. I try, and remove some of it's dark shading, to find what's what do it, but it ruins the sprite, even when I use the Eraser trick. Even with it shiny, I still can't seem to see, it too well.

OK then how about Heatran + arceus then?

Date: 2007-11-08 23:08:26
I'll see what I can come up with.

Date: 2007-11-08 23:09:07

Date: 2007-11-08 23:37:43
*Sweatdrops* I have no idea what to say… This, was quite, hard. This rate, I'm gonna need yet another Photobucket account ><:

[IMG]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Heatceus.png[/img]

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/PharaohYamiMutou/Heatceus.png