Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Art

Mutou Yami's Sprites (Mirror Pokemon, back from the dead. And improved too.) - Page 34

Re: Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2006-08-20 18:11:19
No. Not yet….

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2006-08-20 21:13:14
Sigh what is his problem is it cause I'm good at sprites and xparasite9 's jealous? Someone please tell me what IS xparasite9's problem :'( I'm getting annoyed :'(

Posted by: Blue Lickitung
Date: 2006-08-20 21:15:55

Could you make a Blue Lickitung?Or maybe a Blue Lickitung Trainer? For the Blue Lickitung Trainer it doesn't matter which trainer you use, but I like Male Pokemon Rangers….

Date: 2006-08-20 21:18:07
Want me to make a Blue Lickitung?

Date: 2006-08-20 21:20:26

Sigh what is his problem is it cause I'm good at sprites and he's jealous? Someone please tell me what IS his problem :'( I'm getting annoyed :'(
Who? GoldenChaos? or xparasite? or ME? (I AM a bit jealous, since I can't sprite for beans; I SUCK. Well, maybe not suck, I just don't know how…)
Could you make Snowlax for me please? (Snowlax from the Anime)
BTW, I made the Iron Spriters Glitch City if you want to join.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:22:25
xparasite9 he's got some problem with me it's p***ing me off I've done nohing to him so why is he treating me like s*** sigh I dunno what to do anymore :'(.. One Snowlax on the way..

Date: 2006-08-20 21:25:27
Man, If xparasite is makin' ya feel bad, just don't listen. Feel good about yourself, me n' Chaos like ya!

And for the Blue Lickitung, it'd be awesome if you could make one!

Date: 2006-08-20 21:26:53
I know but I've done nothing wrong only show my sprites it's something I am good at I'll give it my best shot

Date: 2006-08-20 21:29:49
You're right. You are incredible at making sprites so why should you care what he says???

Date: 2006-08-20 21:31:42
Sprites I am good at, Pokemon training I kinda suck alittle but sprites is the thing I am good at but I don't remember doing anything to up set him so why is he being this way is it 'cause I am a girl?

Date: 2006-08-20 21:32:42

>:(
You're refering to this, arren't you?

Date: 2006-08-20 21:33:09
Just fuggetaboudit.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:35:54
Also you should check what he said about not joining my TR Fourms what is wrong with them? It's all up and running might take a few more Mods

Date: 2006-08-20 21:41:21
Read what I put on the thread.
(Please don't ask me to join, as I'm can only stay on a few forums, because my dad doesn't want me on forums. I only go here because it's the one that I can really hide from my dad.)
See? I'm not joining because I hate you (In fact, you're one of my friends.), but because my access is limited.

Date: 2006-08-20 21:43:01
sigh I might as well pack up my srpites and remove my account if that will stop him treating me like s***