Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Admins Suck - Page 15

Re: Admins Suck

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-09-26 16:58:25
<Kyoukipichi> Do you know what I still WTF at?
<Kyoukipichi> The fact that Debian Linux requires 21 CDs to install

nbnbfvnbvbnvnbvnvmn

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-26 17:03:53
(}O Now, off to work!
:( (}O
(}O Hey what are you doing in my jail!?
); You arrested me!
(}O No I didn't…oh, it must be the fake…
;D Yeah! I'm out!
(}O Now off to work. Hey, you wanna come with me?
:D Sure!

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-27 16:03:00

I want pot I'll give you my adress and you can send me some, I'm not being sarcastic either.

^ Same request, only double what you give him

I sent you 8 kilos of cocaine telepathically.

Speaking of which…

Don Watermeleon. I just looked him up in the members. Lo and behold, he's the AIDSMINISTRATOR. Great.

Umm…Why does Don Watermeleon have AIDS? Why do you hate him so? What did he do? I kinda feel sorry for him, whoever he is.

No, AIDS is NOT funny. It wouldn't be funny if YOU had AIDS.

Date: 2007-09-27 16:16:32
Sorry for the rant.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-27 16:40:49
Hes some dumbass who goes around hacking forums and websites.

HE DOES HAVE TEH AIDS.

Date: 2007-09-27 17:06:32
He used to join GCL, but he got banned, then a month later MissingNo messed with his account.

Date: 2007-09-27 17:14:10
All right then.

But I don't find the AIDS thing funny.

Back on non-topic:

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need some more!

Date: 2007-09-27 19:05:09
I just looked at the calendar.

Turns out, I'm older than d3ad connection, Guy, Missing? NO!, Papa Doc, Zowayix, Yuzihax, xparasite9, Hoggins, MissingNo, and HiddenShadow, of the more prominent members.

Wow. I'm actually older than most of the mods and admins. And I AM on the calendar, check April to see when my 16th birthday is.

By the way….
:) ;) :D ;D  >:( :( :o 8) :???: ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ^-^ =_= -_- O_o XD ); D:
:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) :???: ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ^-^ =_= -_- O_o XD ); D:

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-27 19:31:49

I just looked at the calendar.

Turns out, I'm older than d3ad connection, Guy, Missing? NO!, Papa Doc, Zowayix, Yuzihax, xparasite9, Hoggins, MissingNo, and HiddenShadow, of the more prominent members.

Wow. I'm actually older than most of the mods and admins. And I AM on the calendar, check April to see when my 16th birthday is.

By the way….
:) ;) :D ;D  >:( :( :o 8) :???: ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ^-^ =_= -_- O_o XD ); D:
:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) :???: ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( ^-^ =_= -_- O_o XD ); D:
hey, dumbass. I'll be seventeen in December.

Date: 2007-09-27 20:04:40
What we're all forgetting is… NO ONE CARES

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-27 20:26:24
Yeah, quite a few on here people despise me. That's why I miss NSider. No one hated me there.

Date: 2007-09-28 13:51:54
Oh. I misread the calender.

IT'S TIME FOR THE PARTY, SO TURN ON THE TELEVISION, GET SOME MUSIC, AND GET OUT THE BEER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-28 15:17:36
;D ;D ;D BACK FROM CAMP!

Date: 2007-09-28 15:51:56
Bah.

Most people here do not know my true age.

Should I set it to WTF you all? XD

Date: 2007-09-28 16:04:27
It's either 12 or 13 iirc