Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Admins Suck - Page 33

Re: Admins Suck

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-01 20:04:11

I don't think I ever really believed in Santa, it was all pretty stupid from the beginning. Like how my mum always went on about how I can't have overly expensive stuff because there are "Santa bills" she has to pay.

Santa actually charges pretty high rates, believe it or not. Santa bills used to be much lower back then, when Santa had to undercut his competitors in the Christmas gift delivery business. However, since Santa has a near-monopoly in the industry now he's seen fit to jack up the price. I think it might be the working elves' union demanding better wages.

His main competitor, after being drove out of the Christmas market, gained a strong foothold in the Easter chocolate egg delivery market.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-12-01 20:39:12
I'm amazed how little this has been posted in. Only 480+ posts seems pretty low.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-01 21:11:36

I want a PS3 from 'Santa', but there's no chance of that.

I'm asking "Santa" (I know he's actually my parents, I caught my mom pouring jelly beans into a basket the night before Easter one year, so by default Santa is about as real as the Easter Bunny) for a Japanese SoulSilver version and some variety of manga. Luckily "Santa" is going to Japan sometime between now and December 25.

When I was about 7-8, the 'Easter Bunny' had my Dad's handwriting. That was pretty much it for me, although I let my parents keep the deluded thought of me believing- I'm afraid they'd stop giving me as much for Christmas.

Oh, btw:
Can the PS3 ATTACK ITS WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-12-01 21:47:52
What do admins suck?

Date: 2009-12-01 21:56:23

What do admins suck?

I could think of things, but the plan here at GCL is to keep it worksafe, so I refrain from posting any response to that question aside from this one.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-12-01 22:17:30
GSC Rival Theme Pokemon Stadium 2 mix > than HeartGold and SoulSilver mix.

I ripped it today and also fucking somehow corrupted My rom. Probably from the abuse of save states to get the music ripping right. Word of advice, never, EVER use use Project 64's built-in wav dump to rip music as it is ripped to terrible quality and is also terribly off key.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-01 23:07:28

GSC Rival Theme Pokemon Stadium 2 mix > than HeartGold and SoulSilver mix.

I ripped it today and also fucking somehow corrupted My rom. Probably from the abuse of save states to get the music ripping right. Word of advice, never, EVER use use Project 64's built-in wav dump to rip music as it is ripped to terrible quality and is also terribly off key.

http://www.zophar.net/music/usf/pok-mon-stadium-2.html
http://www.chipamp.org/

Posted by: Johnny K.
Date: 2009-12-02 04:17:37
Hey!!! are you from greece???
(beacouse i can unterstand that line on the signatures
i am from greece :D)

Date: 2009-12-02 05:36:20
Nope, I'm not. I was doing a country simulation with Ketsuban (now dead, but another one is rising up in its stead), and I wanted my political party's motto to have a fancy name in a root language. My first choice was Latin, but finding a good, free Latin translator on teh Internets is harder than it would seem, so I went with Greek.

Date: 2009-12-02 06:02:06
There's a free online Latin translator on this very site. Her name is Wa. *shot*

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-02 06:44:44
What about me?

Date: 2009-12-02 07:27:59
You're not free.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-02 10:03:45

You're not free.
I am when I'm not at school or doing homework. Or on a trip or something.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-02 17:35:00
Tombstoner knows more Latin than I do, but I avoid homework to go on the internet more often.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-12-02 17:42:07

What do admins suck?

I could think of things, but the plan here at GCL is to keep it worksafe, so I refrain from posting any response to that question aside from this one.

The original content of the thread by Shadow's ReCreator was "Yuzihax and d3ad_connection suck my balls"

I still don't see why he would think people want to suck on caramel popcorn balls rather than eat them…